Downloading History

Hi Slawa,
I delete all EURUSD M1 from the History center. Then I download it and get quotes from 04/01/1999 to 30/09/2006. (Very nice new feature !)
Now I close the terminal and reopen it, then open a chart EURUSD M1 : the history is filled back from now to 01/11/2006 but there remains a one month hole missing; all october is missing !
What can I do to have holeless history ?

Thanks very much,
Michel

I've noticed this too. I ended up just getting the data manually from alpari like I've always done. But it would be nice if October wasn't missing.

With Build 200 History Center download feature on IBFX MT4 platform, I get either a gap in the tick data or data stop at end of sep '06.

But with NF MT4 platform, the download was successful from 04/01/1999 to 17/11/2006.

Wackena

But with NF MT4 platform, the download was successful from 04/01/1999 to 17/11/2006.

Hi Wackena,

"NF MT4" - where or from which broker can this version of MT4 be found.

Your reply will be much appreciated as working with data that has holes in it, is simply not on!

Forex-Uncovered

Is it right that all different broker clients are now connected to the same data on one history center?
So there is no broker specific data available?

Hi Wackena,

"NF MT4" - where or from which broker can this version of MT4 be found.

Your reply will be much appreciated as working with data that has holes in it, is simply not on!

Forex-Uncovered

Link to North Finance website:
http://www.northfinance.com/

Wackena

Many thanks Wackena

Forex-Uncovered

Hi Wachena,

I have the same hole in the data once again from Sept 30th to Nov 20th, having downloaded directly from the History Centre.

You must have a magic touch, any advice you can offer.

Best regards,
Forex-Uncovered

Hi Wachena,

I have the same hole in the data once again from Sept 30th to Nov 20th, having downloaded directly from the History Centre.

You must have a magic touch, any advice you can offer.

Best regards,
Forex-Uncovered

Managed to resolve using data from Alpari.

Thanks again

When we hit the Download button, whose data are we accessing? Is it from MetaQuotes, or is it from our broker, or some other source? And what timezone does it use in summer and winter, eg, GMT+2 Apr to Oct, GMT+1 Nov to Mar like Alpari, or something different?
Thanks.

When we hit the Download button, whose data are we accessing? Is it from MetaQuotes, or is it from our broker, or some other source? And what timezone does it use in summer and winter, eg, GMT+2 Apr to Oct, GMT+1 Nov to Mar like Alpari, or something different?
Thanks.

Having downloaded data from several brokers, I have found varying discrepancies so I assume we are downloading from the broker but I am not 100% certain.

If you download from Alpari it appears to be the same timezone as their data feed which is GMT+2, I am playing it safe ahnd continually checking against a 3rd party charting package I have set to GMT to ensure accuracy.

Forex-Uncovered
Reason: