Help, anyone having problems with MT4?

I keep getting the crash screen and latest is terminal caused an error in MFC42.DLL

I have reloaded MT4 several times and downloaded latest build, any help please?

mmm one indicator causing MT4 to crash, seems a lttle odd

I am also getting crashes ever since the build was upgraded to build 200.

et_phonehome_2:
I am also getting crashes ever since the build was upgraded to build 200.

Thanks for replying, could be a build problem then I changed one indicator and it seems ok for now, before that I could not get in at all kept getting crash screen

My issue is not only with indicators, I do not recall which one had caused it. There is one I can always replicate when I click Help -> About -> URL of the company. One thing I found out, it may deal with which patch level you are with Windows since it does not happen on my other PCs.

I was getting the same thing a couple of builds ago. My MT4 wouldnt even load up. I uninstalled it, then re-installed and everything was fine. Goodluck!

EA's

None of my manual EA's i use for trailing stops and monitoring my trades work since downloading build 200 - anyone else having a similar problem??

Do i need to perhaps reload my MT4 platform??

cja:
None of my manual EA's i use for trailing stops and monitoring my trades work since downloading build 200 - anyone else having a similar problem?? Do i need to perhaps reload my MT4 platform??

What in the world is "manual EA"? Or do you simply mean the situation when you are trading manually and set TSs? And they dont work. In that case, it cant be true. On my machine with the latest daily build of MT installed, they work just fine.

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

details report

Hi:

I am not sure this is the right place to post this problem.

I could not save any of my account reports, either detail or regular reports. It seem to be saved, yet, when I go to the folder, it isn't there.

Used to be.. not sure what/when this problem happened, when I saved report, saved screen also open on my monitor, so I can see the details right after finishing saving the report. That's not happenning any more.

Does anyone knows what I am talking about? or having any problem of saving reports?

Thanks,

Hey folks, can someone help me, please? I need InterbankFX M1 quotes for a period of 1 year.

fx4_ever:
Hi:

I am not sure this is the right place to post this problem.

I could not save any of my account reports, either detail or regular reports. It seem to be saved, yet, when I go to the folder, it isn't there.

Used to be.. not sure what/when this problem happened, when I saved report, saved screen also open on my monitor, so I can see the details right after finishing saving the report. That's not happenning any more.

Does anyone knows what I am talking about? or having any problem of saving reports?

Thanks,

Since I updated I cannot save reports either.

Reason: