What has been working? - page 2

Ok, thanks I'll try it. Won't different platforms possibly give different results?

matrixebiz:
Ok, thanks I'll try it. Won't different platforms possibly give different results?

uhhhm, do you have to work hard at being an utterly complete and flaming moron or does it just come naturally?

@ sqigglefuk - What do you mean, goof?

With my tests so far I'm getting a little different results with StrategyBuilderFX than MT4, and was told too that some platforms will make their Demo accounts be a bit more profitable, to get you to open a live account then loose more. So with the info I've received what would be your conclusions?

matrixbiz, You are 100% correct, different platforms will give you different results. In order to discover which one you want to use simply try several and compare. cheeers

matrixebiz:

in my experience results with a demo @ IBFX are different than with a live @ IBFX. Be careful start with a mini .01 penny lots.

I have had that exact same experience. I wonder how many others have experienced this discrepancy between their Live and demo?

drgoodvibe:
in my experience results with a demo @ IBFX are different than with a live @ IBFX. Be careful start with a mini .01 penny lots.

Why it still doesn't work?

cucurucu:
You must activate "Allow Live Trading" from the EA's properties.

If it still shows the sad face instead of the smiley, you have to go to MetaTrader menu in Tools-Options-ExpertAdvisors and activate "Allow Live Trading".

Remember: "Allow Live Trading" must be activated on the MT4 menu and the EA's properties as well.

One last piece of advice: Don't use an EA unless you understand perfectly what it does!

Bye.

i have downloaded several EAs, set up my EA's properties and i have seen the smiley face on my metatrader...but i'm confused, why it still doesn't work on my metatrader?

can anyone help me?

Thanks

s3_blessed:

i have downloaded several EAs, set up my EA's properties and i have seen the smiley face on my metatrader...but i'm confused, why it still doesn't work on my metatrader?

can anyone help me?

Thanks

What EA are you trying to run? Check your Experts and Journal tabs for errors.

MT4 don't trade automatically

Hello,

I try to use an automatic system to trade on mt4 but it don't start trading - here's a screenshot:

www.lf-empire.rexee-host.de/mt4.PNG

what could be the reason for this?

Thanks a lot...

question answered here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175676

thanks for moving post...

Reason: