Simple strategy - page 6

increase:
How does yours work?

I was pulling your leg partner, this guy has no system.

Just use your trendline tool, then use the Fibonacci timeline

Thanks Jhony cash.

im understand for your strategies.

simple and profitable

look nice

Can you explain the strategy in details . I want to know about it .

Most professional brokers are trading SMA 200 - and insider information

We can reduce the amount of time and "homework" it takes to find highly tradable securities by running screens and stock scans but there is still the common problem of making strategies far more complex than they need to be. Complex strategies generally start from a simple strategy which works well for the trader, but then that strategy is tweaked and re-tweaked in an attempt to make it even more profitable.

If this tinkering has worked with some strategies, that's excellent, but it is common for the trader to begin to have too much on their mind; profits cease and the trader ends up going back to simple strategies anyway or fading from the market. There seems to be an allure to complex and bizarre strategies. While a method may sound elegant and sophisticated, that in itself will not put money in the trader's pocket

Complex strategies can easily draw in traders since it is somewhat logical that the more information we factor into a system, the more reliable it will be. Yet, the market does not always reward logic and when it does it, it may not do it in the trader's timeframe. Remember, the market can be wrong a lot longer than the trader can afford to be right.

In the end, price is all that matters to traders, and yet price is morphed into all sorts of derivatives and indicators to supposedly give traders an edge. While these derivatives and indicators do often have validity, if we want to get back to simplicity we need to focus on price. In this light we will look at a day trading strategy which only looks at price and current movements since price movement is what actually creates profits. As Einstein said, "Elegance is for tailors," and as it relates to trading, elegance and complexity do not necessarily mean cash in hand.

Great charts,great strategy. Keep up.

hgf:
Great charts,great strategy. Keep up.

spam will make you fat

thanks, well be here

Too many strategies over here, it makes me more confused using which appropriate strategy for me.

Do any one here have great EA and work in 4 digits broker like Liteforex??

Reason: