MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal, as a new component of the MetaTrader 4 Online Trading Platform, is intended for simultaneous management of multiple accounts. MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal will be helpful for those managing investors' accounts and for traders that use multiple accounts simultaneously.

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal allows working with any amounts of accounts, getting quotes for any symbols, placing all types of orders, and viewing history for all accounts. Moreover, financial news can be delivered in the terminal in the real-time mode.

Good Morning Mr Lenar, is a good idea and tool. thanks and keep doing a great job.

Thanks again

Pedro Echenagucia

Lenar:
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal, as a new component of the MetaTrader 4 Online Trading Platform, is intended for simultaneous management of multiple accounts. MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal will be helpful for those managing investors' accounts and for traders that use multiple accounts simultaneously.

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal allows working with any amounts of accounts, getting quotes for any symbols, placing all types of orders, and viewing history for all accounts. Moreover, financial news can be delivered in the terminal in the real-time mode.

Lenar:

Already announced here on the same day it was announced on the Russian forum :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175637

METAQUOTES > *

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Hi Lenar, I've tried the multi terminal. It's surely very useful and handy to use. It would be much more great if we could use chart and EA on this terminal.

Thank you Diam0nd for pointing this thing out first

firedave:
      Hi Lenar, I've tried the multi terminal. It's surely very useful and handy to use. It would be much more great if we could use chart and EA on this terminal. Thank you Diam0nd for pointing this thing out first

Well, if MultiTerminal would be able to run EAs and do charting, what's the point of having MetaTrader at all? LOL

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Diam0nd:
      Well, if MultiTerminal would be able to run EAs and do charting, what's the point of having MetaTrader at all? LOL

Well, if multi terminal could run an EA, we could use it to managed multiple account using an EA and no need to open multiple client terminal for each account. At least that is what I have in mind so far

It would be nice if I could get it to work with any broker using the same server files that came with MetaTrader4 Terminal.

daraknor:
      It would be nice if I could get it to work with any broker using the same server files that came with MetaTrader4 Terminal.

Why even bother? As stated by the beloved (by me, at least) MetaQuotes, it is a trial/testing limitation.

For testing, only accounts from demo server "MetaQuotes-Demo" can be used.

It will be removed when the application is OFFICIALLY released: on the 5th of December. No much time left to wait, thats why I believe its not even worth messing with it

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Diam0nd:

It will be removed when the application is OFFICIALLY released: on the 5th of December. No much time left to wait, thats why I believe its not even worth messing with it

Cheers,

Diam0nd

My Dec 5th release still has only demo account access... anyone know when we can use this for real?

Mazoem:
      My Dec 5th release still has only demo account access... anyone know when we can use this for real?

MultiTerminal is not a free program. Thus, brokers can decide whether to offer it or not. What that means is that IF your broker offers it, download it off broker's site and use. If you, tough luck, you won't be able to use it.

I hope I've made myself clear on this one.

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

parallelism for MT4

Does anyone know if MT4 can be ran in parallel to take advantage of a cluster computer setup, or on a HPC system?

Thanks.

Reason: