Downloading History - page 2

It seems that all downloads, whoever is the broker, are from 64.151.112.148:80 which is mail.mql4.com

Is that when downloading from the History Centre in MT4 (individual to the broker) or from the standalone Data Centre Michel?

Is that when downloading from the History Centre in MT4 (individual to the broker) or from the standalone Data Centre Michel?

From the History Center MT4 terminal

I still need a definitive answer from the MetaQuotes staff: whose data do we get when we press the Download button, and what timezone does it use in summer and in winter?
Thanks

I still need a definitive answer from the MetaQuotes staff: whose data do we get when we press the Download button, and what timezone does it use in summer and in winter?
Thanks

Data will be downloaded from history.metaquotes.net
Settings the same as for MetaQuotes-Demo server.

Is there anything you can do about the hole in the data Metaquotes?

Reply much appreciated

Thanks

Data will be downloaded from history.metaquotes.net
Settings the same as for MetaQuotes-Demo server.

If the data all comes from the same place history.metaquotes.net then why not save tick data. Then your clients could download as much or as little as they need to run it in the strategy tester instead of simulating ticks.

kevin
Reason: