Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 99

UpNcomingForexPlaya1:
Hello: I am new to the TSD, but I am not new to EA trading. I just wish to say Thank You for this EA. It has done better than any other I have tried. I currently have spent hundreds and hundreds on different EAs and to this day this is the only one I feel comfortable enough to run on my mini account. Yesterday I put it on a demo and made over $500 in 10 hours. I have now placed it on my real money account and I must say, I am liking it more and more. Again Thank You. And keep up the great work!

hi, counld you please share your setting for this EA?

what pair, what timeframe...?

Spread Very High ( 9 - 24 )

Dear bro bluto

Today 22 DIS 2008 I use broker LiteForex. This broker use spread 24 for pair GJ , GU = 12 , UJ=9 , EU=9 , USDCHF=12 ,UCAD=12 and AUDUSD=12....do you have any idea setting Goblin for spread 6 - 24 for this broker.

Please help me ..

Tried this liitle baby out and was imprssed. I had been demoing Blessing, which would do weel, then all of a sudden wipe me out. This copes with sudden spikes and recovers OK. Went live on a micro account and over the festive periodand despite my broker widening the cable from 3 to 12 pips; I managed to double my account from 22 dec to 31st. All demos using 3k acount fare poorly on drawdowns. By luck I found it works well on the cable and Euro on 5M and 5k account sizes. Demoed another 5k on ODL over a longer timeframe and it has just reached $25k+ from 5k.

So far all trades have been sells, there is a setting to trade counter trends, would like more instructins on this. The Holy Grail for me if this EA could trade sudden big moves and then trade back down when it whipsaws. Most Martingales cant cope. I found it prudentevery so often to manually close a big profit, as it approaces SR or Fibs, rather than wait to see if it manages to reach TP on ythe far side. If so does this mess further trades up.

When trading resumes in 2009, my aim is to turn a micro into a mini, into full account. Though I can afford to fund a full account, I can't afford to lose that money, and if you can make the account work for you by doubling every week, all the better. ALL THE BEST FOR 2009.

Why ??

I opened 2 chart 1 hour Eruo/US and placed on the first one 10Points3_Dynamic_Stop_v2 and on the other one the Goblin ( I have modified the code for the 10point3 to work on 1 hour insted of 4H chart) and Goblin placed a sell order while the 10 point3 placed a sell order ?? don't know why ?

Same configration for both EA

After sometime they both got the same buy signal !!

Reason: