Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 51

teamfri:
cool, is "Jugulator" just 10Point3 Dynamic Stop V2.2 ?

Yes....the new name hasn't been glued on yet.

Bluto, Perhaps you could suggest to him to either rename his old thread or to start a new Jugulator thread so as to avoid any confusion? Thanks

bluto:
Yes....the new name hasn't been glued on yet.

xxDavidxSxx:
I am using 4 lot max and placed in 8 pip intervals. So far so good.

In testing 4 was the max trades I could use and not have the account get dumped. 3 is safer but you'd want to have them placed at 12 pip intervels so the last tp can get hit on retrace.

Still experimenting with long and short only's placed on seperate charts.

I am short $jpy, but for some reason I see a successful long made today on $jpy. weired but cool since it was a winner, as I am waiting for the shorts to pan out.

Dave

do u set stop loss? u are too brave to use max trade = 4

Where is the new version posted?

New version of Goblin

bluto:
** Important ** Folks, I wasn't aware that mtaboneweb from the main 10Point3 thread had been developing a new backbone for 10Point3 similar to what I've been working on. I've just taken a look at his latest cut and it's quite nice. He has even incorporated the Goblin indicators and completely re-organized the code. We've tentatively named it "Jugulator"

Hey Bluto,

Does that mean you will not be releasing your new version of Goblin? I would still like to test the next version side by side with the Jugulator

matrixebiz:
Where is the new version posted?

In the 10Point3 thread..."10Points3_Dynamic_Stop_v2.zip"

gandolff:
Hey Bluto, Does that mean you will not be releasing your new version of Goblin? I would still like to test the next version side by side with the Jugulator

I think that can be arranged.

bluto:

Hi bluto,

after short testing the newest 10 Points 3 EA, I think I still love your Goblin EA and would love to see your new Goblin EA

popok sakti

bluto:

That would be great. Your next version, will it be using the same TF, currency pairs etc..... I would like to make sure that both EA are tested with their own optimal setup's

popok_sakti:
Hi bluto,

after short testing the newest 10 Points 3 EA, I think I still love your Goblin EA and would love to see your new Goblin EA

popok sakti

Thanks, popok.

Reason: