Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 4

Eric:
I second these points Dave. EA's can be a great tool...but the user really has to gain a true feel for them (and the market) and adjust as necessary. I think having the option available to be able to direct buys only or sells only would be valuable and would go a long way towards your first point.

You could do that simply in the EA property settings if you wanted to maually direct trade direction. I'm hoping we can get a bunch of people to run this thing on demo accounts to see just how well it responds to trend changes based soley on the indicators.

bluto:
You could do that simply in the EA property settings if you wanted to maually direct trade direction. .

Good point, I never thought of that.

what I was trying to say was we can try to add a filter that look after weekly high low and if price is near this point "no trades" as there is a higher risk for price reverse.

any results on eurusd rally yesterday??? i backtested it was a failure on eurusd rally....

abrs70:
any results on eurusd rally yesterday??? i backtested it was a failure on eurusd rally....

this euro$ rally is a sell only price level. I have 3 sell orders in now one in profits.

You see.....1.3000 is an extream. if price breaks this level 1.3065 is the reversal point according to a gartly butterfly pattern on the weekly chart.

Plus fundamentaly, the ECB cann't allow the euro to be this high against the $ for long because it will screw up trade exports for euro.

Gas prices are low and people are feeling good about the $. This shopping season will show good consumer confidence and the $ will make gains while pushing euro back down to more tolerable levels of 1.2400 range.

I wouldn't place a buy order at this range. But a long term short order is ideal for now. We should see euro$ go below 1.2000(long term) after topping out at the 1.3000-1.3100 range.

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
this euro$ rally is a sell only price level. I have 3 sell orders in now one in profits.

You see.....1.3000 is an extream. if price breaks this level 1.3065 is the reversal point according to a gartly butterfly pattern on the weekly chart.

Plus fundamentaly, the ECB cann't allow the euro to be this high against the $ for long because it will screw up trade exports for euro.

Gas prices are low and people are feeling good about the $. This shopping season will show good consumer confidence and the $ will make gains while pushing euro back down to more tolerable levels of 1.2400 range.

I wouldn't place a buy order at this range. But a long term short order is ideal for now. We should see euro$ go below 1.2000(long term) after topping out at the 1.3000-1.3100 range.

Dave

yes..thats about wave B on monthly chart..

xxDavidxSxx:

Dave

Nice analysis!

Goblin preset

I have posted the Goblin default preset and my preset taken from forward testing of 10points 3 Dynamic Stop.

I have also posted a gif showing how Goblin has found the right direction on all the four pairs that I am testing. This is amazing to me and find it hard to believe that this has occurred all at the same time. Clearly we have taken a major step from MACD and any further improvement will only enhance this EA's performance.

In a few hours I will post my detailed statement for the week.

John

Files:

Bluto, this EA today fantastic: from 9h CET to 12h , init deposit 5000 profit 3000. Uff, uff.

Please , can you add to this EA:

min margin level for open trade

maybe Break Even after profit x pips SL = Entry price, or BV=0 - disable

Regards

PS: firebird v10c1 - with this system indikators - STOP open trade in STRONG TRENDc - I have need...

Hi there,

I suggest if the updated / dubugged Goblin EA and its related indicators can be attahced in the first post, for easier reference.

Thanks!

Reason: