how can I make a comment label?

...I want to create a comment only "expert" to display on my charts when I manually trade, just to remind me to "not over trade". Can I just set

up a string, then define it, or what is the normal parameters to use?

+ =

hey kc...... ....... that is absolutely the best request i've seen in a long time..... it reminds me of an very complex indicator i wrote for metastock,not metatrader, long ago...... it was called the ' hayseed vaccine '.... and meant to cure me from trading like a hayseed......

you mentioned 'expert' but it might be better to use an 'indicator' for your request.... the code below will allow you to rewite the text to your choice via the input..... it can be easily added to any indicator..... holler back if any changes are needed..... h

Files:
killer.mq4  3 kb

hayseed:
hey kc...... ....... that is absolutely the best request i've seen in a long time..... it reminds me of an very complex indicator i wrote for metastock,not metatrader, long ago...... it was called the ' hayseed vaccine '.... and meant to cure me from trading like a hayseed...... you mentioned 'expert' but it might be better to use an 'indicator' for your request.... the code below will allow you to rewite the text to your choice via the input..... it can be easily added to any indicator..... holler back if any changes are needed..... h

Hehe.... we always learn here.... now its merging subliminal messages in traders psychology... very cool

Reason: