Looking for a certified institution to certify my skills

hai guys,

Im a going to be a fulltime forex trader. right now am collecting around around300-400 pips weekly. i would like to be a recognized forex trader by any recognized body so i can build up my image in the eyes of the world. prefrerabably online basis. anybody know how and who i should contact?.thanks

martial:
hai guys, Im a going to be a fulltime forex trader. right now am collecting around around300-400 pips weekly. i would like to be a recognized forex trader by any recognized body so i can build up my image in the eyes of the world. prefrerabably online basis. anybody know how and who i should contact?.thanks

All you really need is a 2 year live account statement that says you make 300-400pips a week. This statement would have to be audited by a large reputable accounting firm. Once you've done that you don't need any other certifications.

However, if you prefer --

Complete the Series 7 and 63 examinations with th NASD is the bare bones licensing in the united states.

Get a CTA (Commodity Trading Advisor) designation.

most hedge fund managers have either (or both!) an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) or a CFA (Certified Financial Analyst) or a CPA

These designations mean nothing when it comes to Forex trading.. But if you would like to add a layer of credibility then go for it.

drgoodvibe:
All you really need is a 2 year live account statement that says you make 300-400pips a week. This statement would have to be audited by a large reputable accounting firm. Once you've done that you don't need any other certifications.

However, if you prefer --

Complete the Series 7 and 63 examinations with th NASD is the bare bones licensing in the united states.

Get a CTA (Commodity Trading Advisor) designation.

most hedge fund managers have either (or both!) an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) or a CFA (Certified Financial Analyst) or a CPA

These designations mean nothing when it comes to Forex trading.. But if you would like to add a layer of credibility then go for it.

I think CFA = (Chartered Financial Analyst)....it's great to be CFA's...like you've got MCSE ....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

martial:
hai guys, Im a going to be a fulltime forex trader. right now am collecting around around300-400 pips weekly. i would like to be a recognized forex trader by any recognized body so i can build up my image in the eyes of the world. prefrerabably online basis. anybody know how and who i should contact?.thanks

ko try tanya zack ceo rapidfxcapital.com.. dia certified fxcm.. kekeke kat sini pun ko ada.. hahaha.. martial la pulak..

Reason: