Trail Stop Until Break Even Reached?

Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster

I really make the effort to not be "one of those people" so please forgive me if there is already such an animal posted here (as I've simply overlooked it if so).

I was hoping someone talented (and bored) among you wouldn't mind whipping me together an EA to help manage manually opened trades.

Essentially what I'd love to have is an EA that would utilize a trailing stop until break even is achieved and then stop trailing. The only parameter needed would be "How many pips by which to trail (would be nice if this were 5 digit friendly)" and then the functionality of the EA stopping the trail once break even was achieved.

I've seen the reverse here on the forum (where an EA would institute a trailing stop once break even was achieved) but I need a trailing stop to be used until the point that break even is achieved and then the SL left at break even for the trade to run... does that make sense?

I do not take for granted the talents and willingness to help of everyone here and would be much grateful for anyone's assistance. Thanks!

Reason: