Alpha Markets - Simple Forex Trading - page 3

Cable has broken resistance. I am looking for a pullback towards support with an oversold stochastic for a long entry. I expect that it will take place later this evening or first thing tomorrow.

As always, will keep you posted.

As mentioned, I am keeping an eye on cable for a long. I'm also monitoring EURUSD for a long entry.

AUDUSD however has been unable to make any ground above the 4hr 20. As such, our 15 minute continuation cross is still a potential scenario. I will take a look in a few hours to see if a manual entry or order to open is required.

Should I enter a trade or place an order I shall be in touch. If not, have a good evening and I'll speak to you in the morning.

I hope you're well and had a good weekend.

Cable, EURUSD & AUDUSD require pullbacks towards the 60 min / 4hr 20 averages before a continuation cross long.

GBPJPY has yet to break the 130.00 resistance we spoke about last week. EURJPY & AUDJPY both need to make a higher high to drive a major cross lomg before a pullback towards support for a long entry.

It looks like a morning of limited setups and I'll be waiting for pullbacks on the USD pairs and direction on the JPY crosses.

I am monitoring EURUSD & EURJPY for a short position on a test of our 60 min/4hr 20 averages.

WIll also be keeping an eye on cable for a cross and pullback towards resistance although the pair does appear to want to move south first thing. I'd like to see a cross before attempting an entry.

Will keep you posted on cable, EU & EJ.

I hope you're well. GBPUSD is a major cross short however the pair has failed to make a significant lower low as yet. Nothing on EU & AU.

GBPJPY is also a cross short but like cable the pair has failed to make a significant lower low through 130.50/10. Sadly EJ did not pullback for us and I'll be looking for the next 15 minute continuation cross for a short. AJ is currently trading at support and we need to see a main cross short or a 15 minute continuation cross for a long.

I'll be keeping an eye on GBPUSD for a possible long with AUDUSD. I'm also monitoring GBPJPY for a possible short.

I am looking for a long USDCHF on a test of the 60 minute 20. I'm also monitoring Gold for a 15 minute cross for a long position.

Cable, EU & AU - I'm looking for a 15 minute continuation cross for a short position.

GJ - Looking for a major cross long or a continuation cross for a short.

EJ - Looking for a 15 minute continaution cross short

We have a major cross long on GBPUSD & GBPCHF. I am looking for a pullback towards the 60 minute 20 for a long position on cable and DP on GBPCHF.

We have a major cross south on cable and AUDJPY.

On cable, I'm looking for a pullback towards 1.6100 for a short position with a stop above DP. On AJ, I'd like to see a break through 81.40 before a pullback towards resistance for a short entry. Lets see a break throug support first.

We have a major cross long on Cable and EURJPY but the pairs have failed to make a new high as yet.

We also have a 15 minute continuation cross on EURUSD with immediate support at 1.3660. I'm looking for a small momentum push south befrbefore a pullback towards DP for a short entry with a view to target 1.3570.

I was short EURUSD at 1.3675 with a 20 pip stop. I closed it for 3% profit after 30 mins

Reason: