What if I trade a pair that doesn't have my currency in it?

Jasus:
I use euro currency, so for example I go long on USD/CHF on a 1k contract. USD/CHF goes up 10% and I close the position, do I really get 10% (100€) or it depends on the EUR/USD and EUR/CHF pairs? I tried to look it up on babypips but I didn't find it... Anyone minds explaining? I don't know if I can trade pairs without euro in it because of this, I don't want to look at 3 pairs just for 1 trade lol...

10 % of what??? you mean if it goes up 10 pips

thats the pair you are trading so you win the prize of course if it goes the other way you lose 100 in whatever currency your provider has with you.

however usd/chf may not be worth 10 euro per pip so you may not get that amount it depends on how much your broker gives per pip on that currency.

I think you are thinking too hard about other pairs usdchf may only be worth 8.95/pip.

Generally, when you analyze the four major currency pairs, if you see buy Maybe this is the most important case that we can trade based on this rule.pair go up or down at the same time, that currency pair doesn't show. I have my demo account practicing separately

Reason: