Forex? - page 2

sonjeriff, you can earn 500$ daily but it is not easy in forex trading. For this, you should have sufficient knowledge of market, well familiar with software, forex strategies etc.

earn $ 500 per day I think it will be difficult. Karen in forex, risk is always there. But still, it all depends on your ability. If you have a trade skill, and supported by good discipline, then you can get it. but once again, it all takes the process.

Exactly, you should have a good sum of money for this..

In start not make high targets. Your first attempt should be on learning this business , earning is after it. if you want $500 daily from forex you should have a capital of $500,000 or $1000,000 beacause our risk on each trade should be less than 1%. some trades are in loss and some ar proftiable.

forex the short form of foreign exchange market would be the selling and buying of stock markets, and it’s one of several fastest growing markets on this planet. The range of Forex market is quite a bit larger compared to other market as well as not possible to control this market place.But its not so easy to earn 500$ daily

wringle:
It is possible to AVERAGE 1% profit each day. But there's one catch, you have to trade with $1million in your trading account.

That is just the reality of the whole thing, but i really do appreciate his ambition. But must also say that, that could get into big loss. Why not start moderate and gradually increase your lots in it.

I think, in forex we should not be too ambitious. Because the process is to be successful in forex is not for a while. We can be greedy. If the greedy have mastered ourselves then it will worsen our trade. By simply relying on the sheer ambition is not profit but a loss that we get what we get.

Forex is a very promising business. There is a challenge in trading. Where we have to do a good strategy in order to profit. So the forex business is very profitable. If you have advanced, uangpun will come to us. but it all takes a long process. Because we have much to learn.

Yes i hope without learning the long process, it is much difficult for beginners to step into it as it has huge risk factors.

This currency exchange market or forex trading for short will be the dealing of currencies

Reason: