Akmos Idle Free Data

This is a great tool to get free intraday data into programmes that use metastock format. and others.

There used to be an english website as it originates from Russia. For the life of me I can't access it now, just the Russian one which is causing me problems as the account needs to be renewed every 30 days. I tried google translate but that's no good when you log in.

I have used it to power Tradeguider and the charts used to refresh autmatically but now they don't. Can anyone advise if they have manged to sort this out ?

One last thing. It does tend to freeze up regularly if another platform, say MT4 is open but apart from that it seems to be a great way to access the data.

If you know how to feed MT4 data into metastock format for intraday analysis I would love to know how to do it.

All the best

Chris

Hi don.gading,

Read this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172929

To make it shorter: I used it but as I remember it is not Akmos. I do not have this program in my PC now so I can not check anything sorry.

Or may be some other thread ... but it is difficult to find for now as it was long time ago when it was some discussion on the forum about it.

Reason: