System Coder Required Please

I am look for a system to be coded in mql5/4 it’s a very simple ea

When the EA is started place a stop order either above or below the open depending on where current price is if it's above the open buystop if it's below sellstop.

It the position is opened then uses a trailing stop.

When the position is closed out by the TS place another stop order in the

opposite direction e.g. if first order is a buystop then place a sellstop etc.

Close all positions and delete all orders at the end of each day.

If any one is willing to throw this together I would be greatful.

Cheers

Beno

Beno:
I am look for a system to be coded in mql5/4 it’s a very simple ea

When the EA is started place a stop order either above or below the open depending on where current price is if it's above the open buystop if it's below sellstop.

It the position is opened then uses a trailing stop.

When the position is closed out by the TS place another stop order in the

opposite direction e.g. if first order is a buystop then place a sellstop etc.

Close all positions and delete all orders at the end of each day.

If any one is willing to throw this together I would be greatful.

Cheers

Beno

Sorry, I don't want to offense you, but what "open" are you talking about ?Can you explain in more details what are you thinking about ? Sorry, perhaps is my weak understanding of English's fault. I'm not a native speaker.

You said when the ea is started place a stop order ... etc. It is not clear if you want to hire an ea that makes trades, or just an ea to take care of your manual trades.

mirq:
Sorry, I don't want to offense you, but what "open" are you talking about ?Can you explain in more details what are you thinking about ? Sorry, perhaps is my weak understanding of English's fault. I'm not a native speaker. You said when the ea is started place a stop order ... etc. It is not clear if you want to hire an ea that makes trades, or just an ea to take care of your manual trades.

It's takes a lot more than a couple of words on a screen to offend me. As for the drinking a few and the "open" I am referring to the daily open the start of a new daily bar.

What I am trying to do is to take an idea from manual testing to auto if you watch price on certain pairs it's never moves in one direction it's in a constant state of flux and in an ever increase number of pair it can move the entire daily range 1 to 3 times a day. It's an attempt to devise a system to trade the daily noise a scalper.

Some days are a win others are a loss.

Example EURNZD 08/10/2010 this day was a prime example of what I am trying to capture.

Open 1.8542

High 1.8700

Low 1.8403

Close 1.8440

Cheers

Beno

Beno:
It's takes a lot more than a couple of words on a screen to offend me. As for the drinking a few and the "open" I am referring to the daily open the start of a new daily bar.

What I am trying to do is to take an idea from manual testing to auto if you watch price on certain pairs it's never moves in one direction it's in a constant state of flux and in an ever increase number of pair it can move the entire daily range 1 to 3 times a day. It's an attempt to devise a system to trade the daily noise a scalper.

Some days are a win others are a loss.

Example EURNZD 08/10/2010 this day was a prime example of what I am trying to capture.

Open 1.8542

High 1.8700

Low 1.8403

Close 1.8440

Cheers

Beno

Ok , take me easy. I am trying to do manualy what you write here to fully understand, because I have done in the past something similar, with good backtesting results, but for unknown reasons it was a mess in the demo account.

1.By "EA is started " you mean at the beginning of the current bar or anytime inside the bar ? I assume the later case, but I experimented by placing the orders you are writing about at the beginning of each M1 bar.

2.You know the open for that bar, that's true, and you want to place a buystop order (say current price is above open). The first question is: where ?

3. I assume at minimum 5 pips from current price (in the past I tried with 1 to 3 pips and still not worked due to spreads), and that's because most brokers don't allow placing stop orders closer than 5 pips.

Ok, we have now an old current bar with an open, a current price (the current tick) and a buystop order.

If I am wrong somewhere do correct me.

4. We expect market to move up, and we define a trailing stop when order get real. The value of trailing stop depends on timeframe and spread. I have tried 3 pips in a M1 timeframe, because my broker's spread is 1 pip.

Enough for now. I put into practice what we've got so far. Meanwhile you do the necessary corrections and let me know about that.

mirq:
Ok , take me easy. I am trying to do manualy what you write here to fully understand, because I have done in the past something similar, with good backtesting results, but for unknown reasons it was a mess in the demo account.

1.By "EA is started " you mean at the beginning of the current bar or anytime inside the bar ? I assume the later case, but I experimented by placing the orders you are writing about at the beginning of each M1 bar.

Yes I mean at any time

2.You know the open for that bar, that's true, and you want to place a buystop order (say current price is above open). The first question is: where?

The minimum amount allowed by the broker it will be different for each pair and each broker it all depends on their stoplevel some have a stoplevel of 5pip other 0pips

3. I assume at minimum 5 pips from current price (in the past I tried with 1 to 3 pips and still not worked due to spreads), and that's because most brokers don't allow placing stop orders closer than 5 pips.

as above

Ok, we have now an old current bar with an open, a current price (the current tick) and a buystop order.

If I am wrong somewhere do correct me.

4. We expect market to move up, and we define a trailing stop when order get real. The value of trailing stop depends on timeframe and spread. I have tried 3 pips in a M1 timeframe, because my broker's spread is 1 pip.

Enough for now. I put into practice what we've got so far. Meanwhile you do the necessary corrections and let me know about that.

The trailing stop could make or break this type of system.

Beno:
The trailing stop could make or break this type of system.

So far the trailing stop is a a bad ideea. Better hunt a fixed target.

By any time meaning inside the bar, still you want all the order closed or deleted at the end of the bar, don't you ? Even the stop orders ? If so, then at the beginning of the new bar we make another stop order, so it becomes a rule to open orders at the first tick of the new bar.

Instead trailing stop there are two better approach:

1. take profit a limited number of pips (2-3 for M1) and no stop loss until bar closes

2. let the orders naturaly close at the end of the bar, with losses or wins.

As regards the placement of stop orders and the chose of tp or sl it is free since I use stealth tehnique, not using actual TP or SL provided by mt4.

At the first glance it is not working.

mirq:
So far the trailing stop is a a bad idea. Better hunt a fixed target.

By any time meaning inside the bar, still you want all the order closed or deleted at the end of the bar, don't you ?Even the stop orders ? If so, then at the beginning of the new bar we make another stop order, so it becomes a rule to open orders at the first tick of the new bar.Yes please

Instead trailing stop there are two better approach:

1. take profit a limited number of pips (2-3 for M1) and no stop loss until bar closes

2. let the orders naturaly close at the end of the bar, with losses or wins.

so collate all orders together and close on the close of bar

As regards the placement of stop orders and the chose of tp or sl it is free since I use stealth tehnique, not using actual TP or SL provided by mt4.

I like the idea of stealth TP

At the first glance it is not working.

you could use this to calculate the Trailing stop the idea is the create a dynamic Trailing stop that is catered to the current conditions.

double high = iHigh(Symbol(),0,0);

double low = iLow(Symbol(),0,0);

double close = iClose(Symbol(),0,0);

double open= iOpen(Symbol(),0,0);

double pivot = (high+low+close)/3;

double mean1 = (high+pivot)/2;

double variance1 = ((high-pivot)*(high-pivot))/2;

double stdev1 = MathSqrt(variance1);

double mean2 = (low+pivot)/2;

double variance2 = ((low-pivot)*(low-pivot))/2;

double stdev2 = MathSqrt(variance2);

double mean = (stdev1+stdev2)/2;

double variance = ((stdev1-stdev2)*(stdev1-stdev2))/2;

double stdev = MathSqrt(variance);

double TrailingStop = (stdev)/Point;

Hi

After some more manual trading I think a better way to describe what I have been doing is a trailing straddle I start by placing a sell Limit and a buy limit either side of the current price.

When one position is triggered I delete the other and place a 50 or 25pip trailing stop (experimenting) when the position closes I start the sequence again

I know this is just a small test but today’s results are encouraging imho

Cheers Beno

Files:

This is the type of EA i am looking for except instead of Stop orders I am looking to use Limit orders.

if some one is able to change this to limit orders that would be great.

Files:

Also looking for coder.

Hi .

Iam also looking for a trustworthy honest coder to produce a simple EA.

I have a good system that i want to automate but i need to trust that you can keep in contact with me and just dont pull and keep the ideas for yourself as soon as i have given you a good idea.

There are also some of thoose individuals unfortunatly.

Please Pm me for further details.

Reason: