General - page 1633

I am new to MT4 and have been having problems with this logic. Can you shed some light: if(Close[0] > iMA(NULL,0,8,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)) This if query never goes true. Thanks, BP
i need help with this indicator forex alert it is bringing up a alert every 5 to 10sec, i have unchecked enable alert on the ea but that does not stop it i then recheck it and checked disable alert once hit but that does not stop it, also it is supposed to put a coloured dot when all conditions are
int coefs=0; int coefss=2; coefs= FileOpen("eurusd.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,','); coefss= FileSize(coefs); Print("ARMA TEST coefss", coefss); Print("ARMA TEST coefs", coefs); if(coefs<1) { Print("File my_data.dat not found, the last error is ", GetLastError());...
Hi All I'm new to using Metatrader4 and so far I am very impressed with it. I'm even more impressed however with its flexibility and the many different custom indicators and things that other programmers have written. Sadly I'm not that smart with the programming thing and this is what...
Last night on Mad Money he told his viewers to sell. Who's looking to buy the dip?
Do you guys think MOO is a great long term buy?
in TEST mode, when I check "Visual Mode" and press F12, the indicator in seperate window does NOT refresh data, while indicator in main window does. Why is that? Any way to fix this? Thanks.
how can i get mt4server i am from china i wan't to know the price what qualifications i need them
Im not very familiar with writing my own operations for MT4. I know this can be done just don't know how. What I want to do is set up something in my platform so whenever I set a trade the take profit amount is automatically set (same on every trade).. technically I want to bypass the requotes(Im...
Hello Everyone, Does anyone know if there is an Expert Advisor or Script to control thelimit order to be less then 5 PIPS from the Current Price, beside of themarket price? Thank You!
  WANTED!  (1)
Hi, If you are exeperienced programmer (MQL4) and wiling to help me with the programming of my trading strategy , then please contact me ASAP at tradexmarket@yahoo.com so we can discuss. Cheers
Hello Programmers, I need to see if there any one willing to help me design a Hedge Expert Advisor. I want to be able to place 2 seperate and opposite position with pre defined Stop Loss for the execution. I am willing to pay for your help. regards, Bobby
Hi everyone, I have a question for all experienced traders and developers / admin of MT4 platform if possible. One thing that worries me. Using Expert Advisers. I have a forex robot that works extremely well, so well it's generated heaps already and has the potential to earn many millions a year...
When MetaTrader stay open for a while...Plublisher stop working for sending statement by FTP each 5 min. All parameters are good (it work more than 1 time) ... Solution i just have to restart MetaTrader for make it work again... Is this a bug... ? Is there a workaround to fix this... Thanks
  Help  (1)
hi there fellow traders looking fora addon that draws automaticly round numbers. this way i dont have to do it manuely every time i open new chart. also looking to avoid the 10 pip pending orders limit. anybody has a small software where i can put my value entery and when the price hits that price...
I am using MetaTrader on Demo at present and occassionally it disconnects, while I am still connected to internet. I shut down my computer and restart everything but MetaTrader does not connect again. Can you give me some explaination why this is happening. As a trading platform that is not a
  EA Repetition  (6)
Hi I have a problem with this EA , if somebody could help me. This EA repeat the order and open the same position for many times after take profit and before the next line cross. I want the orders that it can open not exceed 1 order per cross. Or a limit variable. So, If somebody could modify the...
I'd like to be able to set up the terminal window in MT4 to sort my positions by direction.. ie all the buys listed first and the sells listed second. Alternatively, perhaps there's an indicator that will create this kind of display for me. I'd also like to see the sum equity of the sells listed...
Bloomberg.com: Worldwide Citadel Funds Lose 13% in November, 47% This Year By Saijel Kishan and Katherine Burton Dec. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Citadel Investment Group LLC, the Chicago-based hedge-fund firm run by Kenneth Griffin, lost 13 percent in November, bringing the decline for the year to 47 percent,...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the Tenth Week (1-7 December) has been published. The tenth week turned out to be more eventful than the previous one. The Jury decided on the 1st of December to change the spreads of some currency pairs. At the same...
  Help with an EA  (12   1 2)
I put together an EA that seems to work quite well, when it works right. There is a glitch that I can't figure out. I use moving averages as a filter and sometimes it places a trade when it shouldn't according the the MAs. I think the problem is with the process the platform goes through when
Its a nice little program that was 10 points 3 and I changed it a little bit. I need to use it on a real micro mini account. I am having a hard time changing the code to work on a micro mini account. Think it need something like else // then is micromini then the right numbers like 1000 instead of...
Hi... I would like to know what's the timezone of backtesting data at Metaquotes? Is it GMT 0 ?? Thank you! Diego
Are there trading platforms other than Metatrader 4 that are programmable with similar flexibility to MT4 but are offered for trading on ECNs? I see plenty of discussion on these forums about trying to create a bridge between the MT4 client and an ECN. What about rewriting custom indicators and...
Hi, I'm trying to managed and support multiple clients account on running a single EA. At the moment, I know MT4 can't support multiple account with feature on EA. I think this feature is the best addon feature for the new version of MT4. Now I'm facing problem of scalability, if i were to...
I cannot set the lot size on MasterMind-it seems to precalulate based on balance available. Although it can be changed on the EA "properties inputs" it will not "take".
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Statistical Report #2 has been published. The second month of the Championship is over. We decided to analyze obtained results of these two months and compare them to those of the previous year. We analyzed parameters like...
Sehr geehrte Freunde des automatisierten Handels, wir möchten Ihnen heute mit unserem Rundschreiben zu der Plattform „MetaTrader“ eine kleine, interessante und nützliche Hilfe an die Hand geben. Wir haben ein kleines Benutzerhandbuch zur Plattform „MetaTrader“ erstellt und bieten Ihnen dieses zum...