Forex?

i want to work with forex, how can i earn 500$ daily?

It is possible to AVERAGE 1% profit each day. But there's one catch, you have to trade with $1million in your trading account.

It is possible to AVERAGE 1% profit each day. But there's one catch, you have to trade with $1million in your trading account.

sonjeriff:

create at least 500000$ account and that will be pretty easy and almost not risky.

you need to have huge capital dude. focus on pips that you can generate rather than nominal figure

For the beginning you should put the real purposes

You should try firstly on demo account to earn 500$

Hi sonjeriff! you should use Forex trading robots. Your robot will work according to the instructions fed by you. You can also feed instructions to initiate and end the trading activities. In this way, a lot of stress will be removed from you as the Forex expert advisor accomplishes all the tasks for you. However, the success of decision making depends on the quality of instructions. You need to provide instructions for initial setup then you can earn your desired money in a very limited time.

sonjeriff:

If you know let me know *haha* unfortunately it is not soo easy.

Although in forex everybody want to make profit, it is better not to chase profit sometime trader has to deal smartly to keep everything managed.

The participants in the currency trading practices work under certain agreement about the date of transaction and exchange rate. Traders are free to speculate either for the currency value of against it.

Reason: