Download MetaTrader 5

mql5 cloud network computer usage selling...agent

To add comments, please log in or register
Need mobile version of MetaTrader 5? Download it and trade!
Brian Cooper
Brian Cooper 2012.05.03 22:50 

I looked my agents withing the agent list on the website .....users/bec9112001/agents/list and no agents are showing up, so i ran a test to see if i could discover them remotely and i was able to outside of the local network. On metatester agent manager I put my account bec9112001 and still didnt show up and i did check both boxes and the one on the first page before it disspears, join mql5 community i think and the schedker is all dark purple.

When i tested it remotley i got 3166 test passes with 11 hours time on it for the mql3 netwrok stats it shows 0

do i need a registered sellers account???

Do i need to allow it to sit on allow public use and get stats before selling it...

anyone any help would be appreciated

plus its been active for about 3 days like that

Brian Cooper
Brian Cooper 2012.05.04 13:00  
bec9112001:

I looked my agents withing the agent list on the website .....users/bec9112001/agents/list and no agents are showing up, so i ran a test to see if i could discover them remotely and i was able to outside of the local network. On metatester agent manager I put my account bec9112001 and still didnt show up and i did check both boxes and the one on the first page before it disspears, join mql5 community i think and the schedker is all dark purple.

When i tested it remotley i got 3166 test passes with 11 hours time on it for the mql3 netwrok stats it shows 0

do i need a registered sellers account???

Do i need to allow it to sit on allow public use and get stats before selling it...

anyone any help would be appreciated

plus its been active for about 3 days like that

finally showed up well thanks.
To add comments, please log in or register