Forex Tips - page 3

Samuel23:
Unambitious trading — Many new traders will place very tight orders in order to take very small profits. This is not a sustainable approach because although you may be profitable in the short run (if you are lucky), you risk losing in the longer term as you have to recover the difference between the bid and the ask price before you can make any profit and this is much more difficult when you make small trades than when you make larger ones.Follow me guys, i will give you more tips in the futur

Hi Samuel nobody seems to be asking this question but cos I'm a newby - when one enters a trade do we enter at the Open, High, Low, or Close price?

And when we Take Profits do we enter at the Open, High, Low or Close of price?

Also do we wait for the price to move down on the verticle scale to our actual enter price?

Would appreciate your help to these questions.

Hi mereham, when you enter a trade you should open an order at the actual price depending on which currency you are picking up. You should consider the High & Low resistance to be able to put your Take Profit as this will help you to distinguish whether the market will go up or down. There are more factors that can help you to forecast a trade.

i thin any trader need to hunt news about market because some news may affect the price movement. just like market news from HiWayFx, or u can search them from the internet.

josbus:
i thin any trader need to hunt news about market because some news may affect the price movement. just like market news from HiWayFx, or u can search them from the internet.

You need a proper fundamental knowledge in order to do news trading. Make sure you're always on time in news trading by looking at economic calendar in HiWayFX

Apip Saepudin:
You need a proper fundamental knowledge in order to do news trading. Make sure you're always on time in news trading by looking at economic calendar in HiWayFX

with a good proper u will always at the best condition, because u already know what u must do before u do forex trading, just keep it and u will be a good trader.

Reason: