Searching for indicator just like searching for Holy Grail - page 2

Simple thing

any one of you show me how you locate your Supports & Resistances

I will point out what different.

Base on the use of your indicator how do you determine price will continuing that direction or revert.

You all know candle stick. How do you apply it. what it's mean and what the use of each part?

oh by the way I would like Mr PHILT answer these questions please HAHAHA. And I am willing through in freebie you can start make some pips right away

Sell GBP/JPY

at 8:05 gmt if price close below 129.10

1st Target at 128.35

2nd Target at 127.75

Stoploss will be determined by price action

there you have it

can open a sell order now

cutie girl:
Could you please provide us with some hints about your strayegy ?? or you just depend on supports and resistances ??

Looking to read from you

Appreciate it

Thank

Many things to combine altogether

wrong way to use S& R will cost you dearly

S & R are used to target profit and entry. Use only if you know how with your trading tactics

I am not here to share my strategy , will steer you in the right direction so you won't waste your time to look for something that never work

gbp/usd

you can sell gbp/usd too

target 1.6079

2nd target 160.36

but better trade is gpb/jpy

good luck

Take portion off your profit

we are up 50 pips on poun/Yen

30 pips on gbp/usd

Take some profit now and buy that LOSER MR PHILT a coffee. HAHAHA

i'm not the one sprouting proclaiming anything in fact, you are. but like many others you make such profound statements which patronize then a couple of forecasts 9which could be from any signal service and expect us to rub your ego. because lets face it all you're after is affirmations on your findings so you can conquer you're own disbelief in order to trade. your didn't take these trades but you want us to think you did so you get what you came for.

"freewayfx, you are master show us strategy so we can trade like master."

utter idiot.

book yourself a room for the rest of the week..

Files:
idiot.jpg  16 kb

philt:
i'm not the one sprouting proclaiming anything in fact, you are. but like many others you make such profound statements which patronize then a couple of forecasts 9which could be from any signal service and expect us to rub your ego. because lets face it all you're after is affirmations on your findings so you can conquer you're own disbelief in order to trade. your didn't take these trades but you want us to think you did so you get what you came for.

"freewayfx, you are master show us strategy so we can trade like master."

utter idiot.

book yourself a room for the rest of the week..

Ha haha why would i show it to you. that's why i am not an idiot like you

You are so idiot out of my imagination:

the signal could be from another services. why you ask for proof of trades I took. IDIIIIIIOOOOT

Here is my favour. I will give you my BANANA to stir up your coffee so can wake up and smell it

There you have it. Good Thread Kakakaka Loser

freewayfx:
Ha haha why would i show it to you. that's why i am not an idiot like you

You are so idiot out of my imagination:

the signal could be from another services. why you ask for proof of trades I took. IDIIIIIIOOOOT

Here is my favour. I will give you my BANANA to stir up your coffee so can wake up and smell it

There you have it. Good Thread Kakakaka Loser

please continue...it is becoming a little interesting...the kaka & banana stuff...

Indicators can see what we cannot, and we can see what indicators cannot! We have to work together in mutual respect.

Good indicators are treasure! How would you find divergence (leading indication) on price action when not looking on MACD, CCI or RSI ?

With that attitude you will waste another 10 years looking for solution like Moses walking in the desert after losing compass.

Indicators are compass which direction to go.

I like this thread! Speaking more about idiots than indicators.

Hermes

Kkakaka

Candle stick is actually itself is INDICATOR

Let me get my marker BANANA to make it bigger for PHILTto see

He's in a little jail above He can't see

kakaka

Files:
haha.png  79 kb
Reason: