Searching for indicator just like searching for Holy Grail - page 5

sell eur/jpy now 103.00

philt:
That's ok, you have your way and others have theirs but that's not to discount indicators and saying non work. i agree with you that a lot do chase the one indicator that will solve all problems but then people see different things with them so if it fits what they want then good luck. Good luck with your trading.

Target 10229 if price close above 10340 at 8:30 am est get out

close eur/jpy

freewayfx:
Target 10229 if price close above 10340 at 8:30 am est get out

close eur/jpy for 65 pips

What is the point or use of this topic regarding '' Indicators - Metatrader 4'' section?

And where to move to?

may be ... soon or later ... freewayfx will tell that price is the indicator itself and everything will be contuning by support/resistance indicators or simple level trading indicators ... who knows ...

Without indicators - it will look like MaksiGen system but it is support/resistance/trendline anyway.

newdigital:
And where to move to?

may be ... soon or later ... freewayfx will tell that price is the indicator itself and everything will be contuning by support/resistance indicators or simple level trading indicators ... who knows ...

Without indicators - it will look like MaksiGen system but it is support/resistance/trendline anyway.

i don't know who Maksigen is. newdigital. Yes price is an indicator itself as said in previous post.

I trashed all indicators and have found this incredible game play. My system is totally different than any other system out there from entry to stoploss and take profit.

it may be sounded stupid and weird to others but who cares

One thing i want to tell traders is that important

This market is controlled by Big entity. The way they play the market i am not surprised every one get killed.

they use what you learned to kill you such as: candle formations, 123patterns, double top, bottom....the worst thing is so call RW ratio and 30 40 pips stoploss. Oh mamamia what a junk we have learned

freewayfx:
i don't know who Maksigen is. newdigital. Yes price is an indicator itself as said in previous post.

I trashed all indicators and have found this incredible game play. My system is totally different than any other system out there from entry to stoploss and take profit.

it may be sounded stupid and weird to others but who cares

One thing i want to tell traders is that important

This market is controlled by Big entity. The way they play the market i am not surprised every one get killed.

they use what you learned to kill you such as: candle formations, 123patterns, double top, bottom....the worst thing is so call RW ratio and 30 40 pips stoploss. Oh mamamia what a junk we have learned

Maksigen is a legendary trader/programmer...without Maksigen we would be lost...

Hi freewayfx,

Pava is correct: Maksigen (or Paramon) is legendary trader.

He trashed all indicators.

It was many many years ago.

After that - many traders trashed all indicators.

Example - level trading (we have few threads about it).

I mean: someone did something here before you started to trade.

You could give a dozen traders the same set of indicators and everyone of them will see something different because of the way we interrupt things as individuals. Trading is about finding your trading style what suits your personality.

freewayfx you have found yours but that's not to say its the only way or best way, its just your way and how you see the market. Although i was wondering how long it would take for the "INNER TRADING CIRCLE" topic to get mentioned, you did well took you longer than most.

There is no big secret to trading forex or any other market. There are no transmitor devices in the heel of our shoes or implants controlling our thoughts. Although i think the alien thing is subjective.

The "BIG ENTITY" as you call it does not care who you are or anyone for that matter, there is no one trying to trick us giving us false information to follow, as some of its been round for centuries.

Pava:
Maksigen is a legendary trader/programmer...without Maksigen we would be lost...

He saved the universe:p

As to Paramon so it is his original system described by him later (in russian language sorry but we can use google translation). He did not use any indicators.

Some people created indicators to trade on his way (see this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317 ) because 'trading with no indicators' depends on personality of the trader (his skills etc).

Reason: