Searching for indicator just like searching for Holy Grail - page 3

freewayfx:

Candle stick is actually itself is INDICATOR

Let me get my marker BANANA to make it bigger for PHILTto see

He's in a little jail above He can't see

kakaka

This means nothing. you continue with your demo trading, and please don't try to pass these off as live trades, because you will embarrass yourself further when i show you.

You must feel such a sense of achievement, and very pleased with yourself. (This is sarcasm) something i think you haven't quite grasped yet.

one can demo trade all day long so enjoy the satisfaction and false sense of security it gives while you can.

hermes:
Indicators can see what we cannot, and we can see what indicators cannot! We have to work together in mutual respect.

Good indicators are treasure! How would you find divergence (leading indication) on price action when not looking on MACD, CCI or RSI ?

With that attitude you will waste another 10 years looking for solution like Moses walking in the desert after losing compass.

Indicators are compass which direction to go.

I like this thread! Speaking more about idiots than indicators.

Hermes

Who makes compass? Human

Who make market price? Human

compass your indicator

candle stick is pure indicator. why would you create lagging ones. if there is no candle stick represent price data .do you think you have indicator?

here's my noesense trade signal

Sell usd/cad at 8:15 am EST. if price closed below 1.0005. 1st target 0.9975. 2nd .9955

Buy if it closed above 1.0046 Target 1.9980

Buy eurd/jpy and buy aud/us

Buy these pairs

E/Y target 1.0375

A/U target 1.0170

usd/cad

freewayfx:
Sell usd/cad at 8:15 am EST. if price closed below 1.0005. 1st target 0.9975. 2nd .9955 Buy if it closed above 1.0046 Target 1.9980

target usd/cad almost hit

Files:
aha.png  64 kb

Here's my Competition Demo

it's been 2 weeks. iam up almost 700 pips

Yuo think you can demo it Philt, do it better show me your Ball

Files:
aha_1.png  75 kb

update

move aud/usd target to 1.0153

as of now usd/cad hit target

the rest will hit target

Here's my real acct

I think that's enough coffee for Mr PHILT

Oh FORGOT. I AM GIVE OUT SIGNAL SERVICE FOR MR PHILT FREE. KAKAKAKA

Files:
acc.png  90 kb

Here's my demo statement

Statement from April 30 to Today

statement.htm

I don't mouth talk and useless chicken like Mr PHILT

You can't win on demo acct. you can't win in real acct. do you that

oh let me ad more indicators so I can win more. HAHAHA

This thread will end soon.

have a good holy indicators traders

Files:
statement.htm  26 kb

Oh god give me a break, you're killing me.

try trading with 1 standard lot instead of mini micro then we'll see how good you're trading is.. You're so far from reality its not even funny any more.

As for me posting trades, i'm not the one trying to prove anything, making profound statements of biblical proportions. I did post one or two a while ago just to prove a point to someone not to dissimilar to yourself. An idiot! i wont do it again as i have nothing to gain by it, only to find monkeys like you thinking you're a real trader with you're mini micro.

Good luck with your $69 bucks, maybe go to the movies.. On your own.

Reason: