Cloud Agents used up all my money!!

Dear Metaquotes,

I had USD 20.00 on my account that I was able to use to make about 290,000 passes. Since my testing/ optimization required 600,000 passes, I bought an extra USD 30.00. To my shock however this was all used up in about 100,000 passes!!

How do these agents exactly bill us? This is certainly a rip off

http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/tester/mql5cloud_agents

This is how it's calculated but if you want my opinion, metatrader5 is at "ALFA" step of developpement. Not BETA... ALFA.

I can not understand how it has already been released to public without BETA or ALFA mention and without having a support ready team.

I'm waiting a reply about that cloud network for now close to 1 month and no clues about it.

I will not hide that i'm really disapointed... I'm loosing time here to try gaining some with a faster system than mt4 but for the moment, i gained absolutly nothing.. just lost.

I hope something will change here..

ssn:
Dear Metaquotes,

I had USD 20.00 on my account that I was able to use to make about 290,000 passes. Since my testing/ optimization required 600,000 passes, I bought an extra USD 30.00. To my shock however this was all used up in about 100,000 passes!!

How do these agents exactly bill us? This is certainly a rip off

What about speed of each pass? 

This is journal of your tasks. Average time ~140 seconds.

11:55:13        agent: job 2688, pump 1 results, time reported 140822 ms (history 0 ms), elapsed 140916 ms
11:55:13        agent: job 2688, pump 1 results, time reported 141259 ms (history 0 ms), elapsed 141431 ms
11:55:14        agent: job 2688, pump 1 results, time reported 141711 ms (history 0 ms), elapsed 141790 ms

100 000 passes * 140 seconds = 14 000 000 seconds = 233 333 minutes = 3 888 hours = 162 days.

Let's calculate by using table:

Time range QuantPrice, credit/(PR*ms)Agent PR
 Time, ms Amount, credits
1 hour
2.77778E-11100
3 600 000
1 month
2.77778E-11100
2 592 000 0007.20

3 888 hours * 0.01 credit = 38.88 сredits. (if PR = 100)

This is dirty calculation without using correct PR for each of thousands agents.

All calculations inside MQL5 Cloud Network is correct. You spent 50 credits for 162 days job.

Just for information: you have generated more than 100 Gb traffic in our cloud network.

Questions Concerning Payment for Participation in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Questions concerning payment for participation in the MQL5 Cloud Network - distributed computing network

Hell-Seo:

http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/tester/mql5cloud_agents

This is how it's calculated but if you want my opinion, metatrader5 is at "ALFA" step of developpement. Not BETA... ALFA.

Unfortunately, you don't have details.

Check my explanation, please.

You claim the average pass time is 140 seconds. How then was I able to spend USD 20 for 290,000 passes?

Yes Hell-Seo,

I totally agree with you. The responses from Metaquotes are generally non-existent.. The strange thing is they have dedicated minders on the mql4 site but they have no one for the mql5 one, their latest product.

Actually you are a little famous here. Use Google Translate.

ssn:
You claim the average pass time is 140 seconds. How then was I able to spend USD 20 for 290,000 passes?

I claim that you know why you spent money. Because of long run expert.

You have hidden statistics and have accused us of a mistake.

Renat:

Unfortunately, you don't have details.

Check my explanation, please.

Yes, it's true but it's seems to be a lot of problems coming from the clouding part..

By the way........ i still continu to wait for a reply in service desk..........

Do you think that i could expect a response soon or it's better to forget this mt5 right now and come back in 2 years when it will work?

One week ago, a log file was missing for analysis and i sent it in the same day in attachment.

No more reply since this.

It's bad to have to complain all the time to get responses...

Hell-Seo:

One week ago, a log file was missing for analysis and i sent it in the same day in attachment.

No more reply since this.

It's bad to have to complain all the time to get responses...

Your case is being investigated. We analyze the logs you sent and try to find out the problem. Please be patient

onewithzachy:
Actually you are a little famous here. Use Google Translate.

Translated it but I still do not follow... it's like they are talkin about a different account

(Sorry for edit but had posted on mobile platform and it came out as comment and not reply. Could be a bug on the mobile website)

Reason: