Need Coding Help for another MT-4 Indicator...

Hi guys:

I have an MT-4 indicator called "ZigZagOnParabolic" I am trying to get it to work with another indicator...

1). The first indicator is called "Second Chart." This indicator opens in a separate window and places a candlestick chart of any desired currency pair below the main chart of a different currency pair. This allows you to compare 2 different currency pairs in one convenient window. This indicator works fine...

2). ZigZagOnParabolic - this is the indicator that needs some recoding. I am able to drag and drop this indicator on top of the "Second Chart" indicator. However, it will only draw the ZigZag for the MAIN currency pair.

For example, if I have EUR/USD on my main chart and EUR/JPY on my "Second Chart," when I drop the ZigZagOnParabolic indicator on top of the Second Chart, it will actually draw the the ZigZag for the EUR/USD (Main Chart pair) and not the EUR/JPY.

What I would like is for the ZigZagOnParabolic indicator to either: (a). Automatically recognize the Second Chart currency pair when dropped onto the Second Chart indicator, or...(b). Have an input parameter added to the ZigZagOnParabolic indicator for "Currency Pair" (so that I can synchronize this with the Second Chart currency pair).

Please let me know if anyone can do this. I will pay for this of course, just let me know how much. Just PM me here or email me directly at: acu26@aol.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Chris

zigzagonparabolic.mq4

secondchart.mq4

Files:
Reason: