Paid help for newbie forex investor

Hi,

I am 27 and planning to invest some savings of about 120k. I chose forex market to invest a part of this .

The aim is to target about 5-10% ( approximately/hoping/dreaming) return monthly. I know I wont make money in all months.

But I want to use a tighter risk management to protect my capital

Help (Paid) I need :

1. Can you help me in developing a strategy for finding people to follow in social trading sites like etoro, zulutarde , currensee, tradency – This can be hourly pay or a profit sharing job

2. If you offer a managed account or PAMM account I will be interested but I will need verifiable track record

Apart from these If anybody of you have any suggestions /interest to help a newbie investor to make some informed decisions please feel free to drop a note here or emaaail to tbd2562atgmail.com --here at stands for @

David, I am guessing that you are new in forex trading so you should gain forex trading knowledge first, after that plan to invest money. Forex trading involves high risk so trading knowledge and experience is very essential in it.

Shawnmichal:
David, I am guessing that you are new in forex trading so you should gain forex trading knowledge first, after that plan to invest money. Forex trading involves high risk so trading knowledge and experience is very essential in it.

Thank you Shawnmichal - I have read adequately the basics needed - Though I am sure I have lot more to know

But here the intention is to not learn trading myself - because I have very demanding and high paying full time job and i have no intention to learn trading or do it full time

But I need knowledge / help to spot and filter the right opportunities to invest like a managed account , social trading ,PAMM or someother xyz

Hope I am clear now

Thanks for your time though

david247, visit babypips forum. There are some experienced traders who are managing some other traders' account. They can better suggest you as well as manage your trading account too.

Shawnmichal:
david247, visit babypips forum. There are some experienced traders who are managing some other traders' account. They can better suggest you as well as manage your trading account too.

Thank you shawn I will try that