Crucian reach about 29K in ATC first week. What will be the first place final Equity after second week (next weekend)?

• 20% (4)
  • 15% (3)
  • 30% (6)
  • 20% (4)
  • 10% (2)
  • 5% (1)
Total voters: 20

I choose "Rocks" .... :)

achidayat:
I choose "Rocks" .... :)

Congratulations Achidayat, you have the spirit of the champions, allways thinking big!

I choose   < 40K "No surprises"

I choose  : "You can start spenting prize money."

Hi everyone, it would be interesting to know,due to to the criteria that the ATC presents, if the trades were actually real, all EA's have to make a profit between set dates, so being a bit of a detective... only joking, imagine all the profit made, would it cover all the losses and still come out on top, anyhow good luck to all participants, I can say that my EA position was at number 8 for around 30 seconds at the open of the competition, I WAS THERE !!!! LOL

rob:
Hi everyone, it would be interesting to know,due to to the criteria that the ATC presents, if the trades were actually real, all EA's have to make a profit between set dates, so being a bit of a detective... only joking, imagine all the profit made, would it cover all the losses and still come out on top, anyhow good luck to all participants, I can say that my EA position was at number 8 for around 30 seconds at the open of the competition, I WAS THERE !!!! LOL
In my opinion, there are so many good strategies in ATC 2012 (and it proves the evolution of MQL5) that you depends 50% of the EA, and 50% of lucky, i.e., there is no margin to fail this year.
Reason: