General - page 1502

Before the previous deadline, I had created a fairly involved expert which unfortunately did not make a profit.  It relies on a dataset generated by an external C++ program, and in the intervening days I had found an error in the processing that created the external data; having corrected this error...
I have test my EA in myself computer without question, but the ATC.Tester report: 4. Start    finished in 0 min 0 sec 5. Statistics    0 kb of log files    strategy tester report not found I spend a lot time to study, I find: My EA  is multicurrency...
Dear Traders, Please check our service. It yields consistent ROI of between 20-40%/month. To be able to profit from this service and be on the safe side, please use with the following Money Management: 0.01 lots for every 1000 USD; 0.1 lots for every 10.000 USD etc. This is necessary as there are...
  Eur/jpy Trading Journals  (24   1 2 3)
I will start trading on the special journals for pair eurjpy . Because this is my favorite pair so it will be more focused if only this pair that will goes. For next monday EJ : SELL at 113.45 >>>>> Target ? HT
where to fill which currency, timeframe i want to attach on in ATC 2010?
I would like to thank our residing genius coders for taking the time to read this. I have the FXSecretSignal Indicator that apparently does not repaint. The indicator has a zero line which when bars cross, the bars change from Red to Green and vice versa. 1) Can one of our Super Coders add an
2 Books by John L Person... Hope this is useful for pivot lover...
Hi- Was wondering if there were any MQL coders in or around NYC that would be interested in creating a user group and meeting once a month or more often. -Keith aka ForexFoo
On 2010.09.21, one of my MT-5 terminals updated to build 334 successfully. But, another MT-5 terminal failed to update. All files were updated OK, except the terminal. Since then, there has been several unsuccessful LIve Update attempts. This is copy of log entry. DP 3 LiveUpdate 06:42:10...
Is is possible? And if yes, how? Or, can we debug EA's on history data? Or over the weekend? I tried last weekend but as market was closed, no ticks coming, the breakpoint in OnTick() is never hit :D If we could use debugging on history data, then the "visual testing" problem is somehow solved....
There's a problem with AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE) function. When I close a position inside OnTick() and then execute AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE), it returns the account balance before the position was closed. It's easy to reproduce by calling the function immediately before and after...
There are not MT4 / MT5 Linux versions BUT the good news is that MT4 installed and work OK on Linux Wine (Windows Emulator) Ver 1.2. I test for 7 Days MT4 on Linux Ubuntu10.4 + WINE 1.2 with EA loaded and auto Open/Close/Trailing all orders without problem. The MT4 installation on WINE worked OK...
I see "Old Tick" alerts/errors coming into my back tester and data demo accounts. I often saw these in MT4, what exactly do they mean again? Pat
Where is download new MT5?
Hey all, excited about trading. I'm glad to have joined FX Fisherman
1106131 B EURJPY 20.00 0.20 2010-09-09 16:34:28 2010-09-09 17:30:20 106.678 111.493 106.493 106.678 18 44.15 0 since this first trade the signal has made a 100 % gain over last 15 days. here are the stats...tomm's update of the signals page will show 100 percent profit: Total Profit 1,954 pips 7,942...
I don't get ... what are these supposed to mean? As I knew from MT4, the tick value is the value of a tick (for forex, equal to SYMBOL_POINT) on a forex pair. So if EURCHF has a standard lot size of 100,000 EUR and SYMBOL_POINT is 0.00001, the tick is equal to the value, in account currency (USD),...
I would like to request a feature to dump out the stack trace after abort (when array out of index or zero divide).  This is especially useful when an error happened in a common routine to trace the caller.
Well, I don't mean readonly in the meaning that it has in other programming languages, when you design classes visually. But I find a bit frustrating that I can't print for instance a protected property from outside of a class. That's why I'd like also a readonly type, which is accessible from any...
I HAVE CANCEL THE "READ ONLY " PROPERTIES OF "EXPERT" FOLDER IN MT5 INSTALL PATH, WILL IT CAUSE PROBLEM? IF IT DOES, WHAT PROBLEM WILL IT CAUSE ?
Hello everyone, am fairly new to forex and I will be glad if someone could code an EA that buys and sells based on the present colour of the indicators on chart irrespective of the indicator name. The indicator will have the following externally editable parameters Buy colours=Lime(editable) sell...
Hello everyone, am fairly new to forex and I will be glad if someone could code an EA that buys and sells based on the present colour of the indicators on chart irrespective of the indicator name. The indicator will have the following externally editable parameters Buy colours=Lime(editable) sell...
Hello! I have 23 remote agents running metatester64.exe as a service. With the previous builds (pre 334) i had no problem, optimazition and live update was fine. As the subject suggests, the remote agents are not auto updating to build 334, and they immediately fail when testing. Manual...
tab "trading" in market watch don't normally display. build 334
Hello. I recently installed Metatrader 5 version 5.00 bld. 328 (Sep 13, 2010) wrote an EA but for some reason after everything compiles Metatrader cannot open the executable file. In the compilation Errors window I get: can't open "C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\Advisors\MyEA.ex5"...
Added "SSO" for S&P500 to MarketWatch and did not show up in the list. Is there a way to do this with this symbol or another symbol?
I came across this very cool program that is free. It is great if you are a news trader or pay attention to the news. The best part of this software is it eliminate the need to constantly refresh the page on economic calendars online. It has customizable features such as a currency filter, alert...
#property copyright "" #property link "" #property version "1.00" #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_plots 2 #property indicator_color1 Silver #property indicator_color2 Silver #property indicator_width1 2 #property...
ok guys, finally i see something i like on mt5, this "one click " is good feature for mt5, can you add when users double click on box 1 click..market deep will show.. btw, this is how mt5 should be developed, add features which doesn't support on mt4 and other platform. So please add volume tick...
Or, I think so. I am very novice at Forex, so almost every trade is a loss. So knowing that, I could trade against myself. It is doable, by means of EAs. The only problem is a psychological one. I should be convinced that I want to win trades when I trade. Is there any thread where smbdy played with...