Can someone please make stochastic EA level crossing?

Hello

I want to make Stochastic EA with the following conditions

K period = 7

D period =1

Slow = 4

MA method = simple

Price field = H/L

EA starts by opening a buy when stochastic crosses over the line 50 and TP when touches or crossing line 75, or opening sell

when stochastic crosses down the line 50 and TP when stochastic touches or crosses line 25.

another condition, if in the case of buy condition the stochastic did not reach the line 75 and crosses down again to line 50, then the

EA closes the buy order and opens new sell order with martingales and repeat that in the case of reversing the crossing

until the stochastic reaches the target.

The time frame i prefer to use is 4H, 1H, because it will need at least 4 or 5 martingales.

First lot = 0.1

No Stop loss, and no TP it depends on the stochastic reaching the 25 or 75 levels.

Thanks

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179114 ?

wadi:
Hello

I want to make Stochastic EA with the following conditions

K period = 7

D period =1

Slow = 4

MA method = simple

Price field = H/L

EA starts by opening a buy when stochastic crosses over the line 50 and TP when touches or crossing line 75, or opening sell

when stochastic crosses down the line 50 and TP when stochastic touches or crosses line 25.

another condition, if in the case of buy condition the stochastic did not reach the line 75 and crosses down again to line 50, then the

EA closes the buy order and opens new sell order with martingales and repeat that in the case of reversing the crossing

until the stochastic reaches the target.

The time frame i prefer to use is 4H, 1H, because it will need at least 4 or 5 martingales.

First lot = 0.1

No Stop loss, and no TP it depends on the stochastic reaching the 25 or 75 levels.

Thanks
Reason: