General - page 1500

Hello everyone, Just started the trading ,still not able to make handsome money..when is the right time to switch to commodity trading or still should stick to normal trading ,till gain some more knowledge...please suggest.. Thanks and Regards: Albert
  RAS 32106 FX Day Trader  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
My RAS 32106 is still pending approval. Please check my mt4stats. I trade using Range Bars, not an EA service
Hello. I've tried to port this promising EA http://codebase.mql4.com/6449  from the great coder Kimitrio http://www.mql4.com/users/kimitrio   into mql5 language, but still i've many difficults specially on the orders (seltct,ticket,close, etc..) part and indicators porting with array handles....
I need a few beta testers to provide feedback on my walk forward optimizer software. This program uses MT4's Strategy Tester to perform a walk forward analysis on any expert advisor. If you have ever manually done a walk forward analysis on your EAs, you'll probably appreciate this software. Beta...
I found CCIarrow free somewhere, also found some small EA that opens buy or sell ticket orders with a sound. So figure out good idea to mix the codes together, looking CCIarrow not only draw an arrow but also open correspondant order ticket buy or sell. The new code still giving me 1 alert on...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 a new article has been published: Two Months of Registration. 60 days have passed since the registration began. During this time, more than 750 people have registered, personal information of more than 300 people has been verified, some...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: The Role of Money Management in Automated Trading. The role of money management for successful trading can't be overestimated. It is a tool that can convert almost any strategy to a profitable one. While a...
hello all, Am going to be posting daily market signals and anlysis for gbpusd, eurusd, and gbpjpy. I intend to show you how i have been consistent trading these 3 pairs for one year now though i have been trading for the past 3yrs now. The system i have been using in the past one year help me to
Hello, i have this error in the mt5 client with my indicator... and i'm not able to find the error. Compilation is ok in the editor. In my indicator i want to find the Highest Price in a Monthly chart. Here is the calculation code : #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers...
I found that CAT symbol (Caterpillar Inc) doesn't match yahoo finance, and I don't know what source is correct. Yahoo finance or MT history center? The chart is quite the same (relatively), but for example, the low from 2000.10.18 (daily chart): - yahoo finance says about 29 - MT5 history center...
[Deleted]
Hi Does anyone know of an EA which can scan an email account (for example gmail) and autotrade any signals received in the inbox? Thanks
I am trying to transfer all my signals and coding from Investor RT to MT4 as my patience has finally run out with IRT. I am looking for some simple indicators that must have been coded in the past but searching through the forums I cant find them at all so I am hoping there is someone who has them
in mt4 , the "clear" function  in tester journal tab --> will competely remove the .log file   but in mt5 it will not , it cause us inconvenient to clear the tester .log file , we need to close and restart terminal   i hope developer can  competely remove the .log...
Hi All Hope everyone is having a nice time here. Anyone have a excel solution which analyses the report generated by GFT or FXCM, and give us more precise details out of it. There are 1 soft I know which do similar things and they are myforexdashboard.com I would like to know if there is a FREE...
If is the test result same as when it online? I have download the history data of the testing time. Thanks
[Deleted]
http://www.meta-broker.com/ I see that they started mt5 real account in their homepage.
I'm just coming on board with the idea of migrating from VB to this trading specific language. I understand you are all migrating from mql4 to mql5 so it seems we are experiencing similar uncomfortablness. For some reason (i think i deleted some critical windows files while manually agressively...
I was reluctant to do this, but I was advised to go public with this issue and tell you guys the cause for which we are delaying so much. Thing is, a lot of complex researches, that involved me getting into advanced mathematics, are staying because of the issues encountered with Strategy Tester. I...
Hi, I want to know how can be change the color of the candles based on some indicator. If it is possible how can we do it. Any help appreciate.
Hi, In which brokers can i open a live account? Please help me. Thanks
Hi, I tried to google for brokers offering MT5 platform for live account. But i can't find any. Are you familiar with such broker?
This is a strange issue I encountered on trying to run MT5 on my winXP virtual machine (VMWare). Every installation will create a terminal directory in "C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\MetaQuotes\Terminal\FOLDER_WITH_LONG_RANDOM_STRING".All compilations including the default...
Hi there, can someone fix the zero divide error for my ea that link neuroshell and mt4. when it want to make a trade...then the zero divide problem occur and please check also whether stop loss,take profit and trailing stop will create a zero divide problem also...thanks in advance...your help is...
  Strage error  (2)
Strange code on MQL build 314 This is the code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| a.mqh |//| Copyright 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|...
how to change long --> datetime ? PositionSelect(break_bar.symbol); /*而家 一個SYMBOL 只可用一個” 利用OPEN_TIME既策略”, 除非 用FILEWRITE 左新個OPEN_TIME*/ open_time = PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TIME); the long is open_time, i want to print it out to debug, but the first thing to do before Print() is to convert...
  THE_SCALPER by lalit4trade  (12   1 2)
Dear Friends, I'm opening this thread for you to discuss my signal, THE SCALPER I feel that this signal has a lot of potential for those interested in forex trading with logical profits. Its of course up to you to choose your risk levels according to your character and current portfolio. Please
  Help creating EA  (10)
Hello coders-- I am hoping to create an EA from the indicator attached. I had some luck with my first EA but this one is more complicated for me. For the purpose of speedier backtesting I want to code the EA to buy when a candle on the indicator breaks below -8 level and sell when it breaks above +8...
hi, https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe seems not to work. Especially not from germany.
Hello everybody, I have done my first version of quality analysis tools to develop a trading system. But i need some comments for you. The aim is to calculate for each trade signal (day by day): - Max DrawDown in pips - Max Win in pips - Quality = Max Win / (Max Win + Max DrawDown) => 1=100% mean...
hello i have a tick database in other currencies (such as EM currencies) that are not available in the m5 database how can i use this database to test a couple of expert advisors? thank you!