General - page 1495

[Deleted]
Hello everyone. I am curious to know if it is possible to program so that the chart's comment colors change automatically without the need for a user input. For example, if I wanted to display a comment in the same color as the ask line then it would automatically change. If I would change the ask...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone. I am curious to know if it is possible to program an EA to display comments on the chart in different colors without a user input. For example, if my chart background is black the comments will turn white. If my chart background is white then my comments will turn black. That way the...
Now, MT5 server lost the price data from 2010.10.29 17:40 to 2010.10.29 21:59:00. Please check and maintenance it. Shimarin
[Deleted]
hello, article 81 + 88 + 125? defines a library for emulating mql4 in mql5. if these libraries become integrated, we may use mql4 code and methods in mql5. the only think that make me happy about mql5, i will not need to change old mql4 codes, since no one is playing with mql4 and mt4...
New signal launched: Consistency | Rent a Signal
Hi,  I've been messing around with MT5 in demo mode for a few days now, and I'm getting it figured out except for this: When I double click the market watch window to add a symbol (like USDEUR or #SIRI) the symbol just disappears and the program buzzes at me =(  What am I doing wrong? 
  0 != 0.00000 ??  (3)
Any idea why this code snippet gives the below output? double result = currentStopLoss - prevBarTrendDown;if(result== 0) { Print("Result is 0"); } else { Print("Result is not 0: " + DoubleToStr(result, Digits)); } [/CODE] Output's : [CODE]Result is not 0: 0.00000
Hello, Does MT mobile client that is designed for windows mobile 6.5 work on Windows mobile 7? Also, I heard there is a version coming up for Android and Iphone.. what is the release date?
Hi RAS users. Questions & feedback on my signal is welcome.
Do you have intention to support running of EasyLanguage scripts on MT5 as indicator or EA?
A problem with histogram 2 and color histogram 2 Does not matter if it is in a sub or main window
I want to attempt a stunt in the public glare. My goal is to grow an account with a minimum of 2K to 50K with 10 or less trades. How long it will take to grow or blow up the capital is unclear, but I will post all trades with screenshots of orders, charts, and account progress as soon as positions
Hi, I'm glad to have found this place. I see a lot of hardcore professionals moving around here, so I believe I'm at the right place... Please don't laugh at my question right away, for I'm very green at this. But I can't seem to understand, and I need to ask. Please explain it to me so I
hello sir, In my trading i want to change the eur/jpy to gbp/usd, pls tell me how to change it file section
  Trading Strategies  (10)
Hello, please i have been trading the free strategies at pro-tradingstrategies.com for some time now and i want to attend their course. Please has anybody learned from them before? Any response will be well appreciated thank you.
on build 350 i've made an EA with builtin "generate": strangely i'm seeing two bugs: - tp is trailed - on an demo account of 5000, only 0.01 lot is opened, but reopen again 0.01 lot each time TF is switched //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
ID: 32631 RM-FX HIGH RETURN STRATEGY | Rent a Signal have you subscribed to many systems and no single one made you money? have you ever been frustrated because every signal you subscribed to turned to be a loser and made you lose faith in any signals? have you ever suffered from signals that use no...
  EA programmer  (2)
I have a fairly simple system but I have no way to test it long term and I have no MT4 EA programming skills. I would like to find a programmer who knows his stuff. I know it works short term because I came in second place in an Interbank mini account contest with it. The system uses a modified MACD
I am trying a strategy using 4h pivot points and have one that send an email when I reach extreme pivots but I want to have it only send the email after other levels have been reached. If some one wants to talk to me about it more, I'd like to hear from you. Rory
Question for you veteran traders who have seen it all: If the stock market were to have a major crash in the near future what would happen to the dollar? Would it: A) Dramatically rise because of a world wide chain reaction and investors would seek the dollar as a safe haven? B) Dramatically drop...
  Learn to be a Scalper  (610   1 2 3 4 5 ... 60 61)
Hi, my name is Monarch, and I wanted to start a thread to teach others how to scalp the Forex market. Eur/Usd Trading sessions : Asia 80% of the time and NY 20% of the time. I do not trade the London session. Time Frame 1 minute for entry points. 5/15 min and the Hour chart for points of interest. I
GoldfingerPro | Rent a Signal We are group with 4 experienced traders. We all are full time traders and trade over 10h daily. Now after the years of experience we know the market very well and have experience with lots of trading strategies and systems. We all follow the same rules. Money management...
I am trying to find a support and resistance indicator that uses buffers (modes), so that I can add this indicator into my EA and pick up when the price is close to a support and resistance line. I use forexgenerator.com to build my EA (its a very good quick development tool for creating EAs), in...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, This thread is to discuss my signal available below: rhythmic2_EURJPY | Rent a Signal
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, This thread is to discuss my signal available below: rhythmic2_EURUSD | Rent a Signal
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, This thread is for information and questions related to my signal: rhythmic2-basket1 | Rent a Signal
Hello all, Plese check out my signal. Extreme | Rent a Signal __________________ MY Blog: Forex Trading Systems For MetaTrader
Hello I am a swing trader and I had a first version of an EA coded to replicate my trading style. I am looking for somebody who is not only a coder, but also truly well-versed in trading, to help me refine the strategy and code those improvements. I have a pretty good idea already of the...
I'm a new member of this forum. Hello to everyone and congrats for all good information and help members provide. I'm using a GoldenMadro-9 indicator and I'm puting together a system I'm using for live trading. I want to share a system with other members but before I can do this I need some help...
  Trading ideas  (2)
Hello everyone, i will post my trading ideas on several pairs, which i choosed because of their lowest spread. My strategy mainly looks for macd divergences, trendlines and support and resistance. Hope you'll enjoy. Let's start. Idea w/ USD/JPY (executed, today 19:29) You can see the bullish...