General - page 1496

Margin Call  (1)
If you hit a margin call on one trade after the trade is closed does the broker return whats left of the money to your account or do you lose all the money you put up as the margin thus all the money in your account? Thanks in advance, Phil
  Lots Calculator  (5)
I have learnt so much from this site that anything I can provide is still less. Hope this comes in handy.
as a noob i'm searching an as complete as possible doc/book/thread/.... about mqh and the relationship with mq5. Interested by: - why mqh are needed and how to create them - how works all these embedded mqh together and each others - how to call their internal declarations into mq5 - what is...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the "Interview with Berron Parker (roadrunna11)". During the first week of the Championship Berron's Expert Advisor has been on the top position. He now tells us about his experience of EA development and difficulties of...
In CList, when freemode is set to false, my program is responsible to free the objects and it did according. void CList::Clear() { m_free_mode= true ; GetFirstNode(); while (m_data_total!= 0 ) DeleteCurrent(); } But in ~CList it calls Clear() which set freemode = true, why? What makes the
Rosh, I have encountered issues with the latest build 346 when the classes in standard library was not changed correctly resulting in wasted efforts on my side to debug on programs working before. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/2407 sort flag not reset during addition and insertion of object into...
  Debugging undelete object  (13   1 2)
Does anyone have any idea how to trace the program to find out which objects are not deleted?  I got a few undeleted objects in my EA after running Strategy tester.  Thanks.
After addition of an object to CList , m_data_sort should be set to false whenever object is added or inserted so that caller can invoke sorting before searching. This flag was properly set in previous build
This Signal will allow you to get even more precise trades per day. We combine several indicators and fundamental analysis to watch for the best trades. Normally we are trading EUR/USD. We have Targetquotes of appr. 75-80% Class: moderate Signal Lot Size: 0.10 Mini 10k Frequency: < 5 orders per Day...
Hi! I'm having problems with loading external dll when running EA under tester. When attached to a chart the expert is loading the library from %APPDATA%/MetaQuotes/Terminal/0DE...0/MQL5/Libraries/ (the library is linked against another library that is located in Windows\system32\) without any...
Trading system uses a set of custom indicators + martingale. Aggressive system increases the number of positions and the total lot. on account of the work of 4 EA FMA Trend | Rent a Signal to trade, use these settings (for accounts in cents) micro forex $ 100 Lot -0.01 lot $ 1000 - 0.1 Lot 5000 $ -...
I realised in build 346, freemode is defaulted to false for CList and true for CArrayObj . This is confusing. They were all defaulted to true in previous build. Can you change it back all to true
Please add one more macro substitution for __CLASS__, this is very useful when I am just interested in the classname instead of classname::functionname (right now I can only use __FUNCTION__).
I use CArrayObj extensively, very often I mix dynamically created objects and automatic created objects, CArrayObj delete the content without checking the pointer type. To avoid this, I have to turn off freemode at the expense of creating a lot of messy codes just to keep track of the dynamic...
  Bool access  (6)
I have a base class that declares a number of variables chief among which are 4 bools These bools are public I then have two classes that inherit from this base class. One of these classes is responsible for setting the value of these booleans which it does with no trouble. My problem is when...
Hello all http://www.1stfx.tv/ Broadcasts a weekly review on the Championship in http://www.forexpros.com/ site. the review the top 10 places and talk about "behind the scenes" of the championship.
Has anyone tried to get on the MQL4.com website, and gotten HTTP 500 Internal Server error message as well? CountingMan
Hello people, I've looked around in forums and documentation, and I cannot figure how to know my indicator's window identifier. I want to draw there some objects (buttons + text) and I am kind of stuck. I'm still looking around, but I cannot find any function to retrieve my indicator's id, or...
Hi, I want to split my robot in two parts: Server and Client. The server will receive encoded requests from the client and will return an encoded signal to the client over the internet after authentication has cleared. The client will receive the encoded message from the server, decode it, and act...
  My New Indicators (CodersGuru)  (29   1 2 3)
It's a long time I've not program for public (my friends). And I decided to return to my friends with some of MQL4 programs. You can find a list of my indicators here: CodersGuru Indicators List Yesterday I created a quick Pivot indicator: xpPivot Today I present you my Alerts enabled Pivot...
Two sub questions. 1) If no trading is going on after closure of market, what makes the prices change ? 2) Why can't upper or lower circuit help the prices not to change drastically, like it happened to BSE share of Zee News (532794) yesterday
Could someone explain what is the use of the mode in CList.Sort(mode) and CObject .Compare(node, mode)
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Service Maintenance During the Championship". Due to the service maintenance of servers of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 all the client terminals of the Participants of the Championship will be...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Registration Closed!". We've been accepting applications for participation in the competition for about four months. As of the moment, 284 Expert Advisors have been approved for participation in the ATC...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Common Errors of Novice Traders". We all make mistakes, and traders are not an exception. However, we can avoid most of errors using experience of others. Experienced developers of Expert Advisors shared...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article: "Failure of Servers". October 14 technical problems appeared on 5 of the Championship servers. On the 15th of October the work of the servers was completely restored, and all the Expert Advisors are back to the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Preliminary Results of the Registration". Less than three days are left before the start of the Champoionship. In a little while we all will be in a vehement strife of trade robots for 80 000 USD. However,...
I NEED AN SCRIPT FOR SHOWING THE TRADES ON CHART, APPLY ON THE ATC CONTEST ACCOUNT. THANKYOU
Hello, we are using this system on our managed accounts and now releasing its signals too. It is a scalping strategy that runs in Asian session and is producing excellent results. Check it out at Rentasignal ID: 32430 AsianScalper and be impressed watching this system making you steady pips!