General - page 1508

[Deleted]
I was wondering if anyone has or can make an indicator or tool for MT4 that you can type in all the price levels at once and press ok and have them all show up as horizontal lines. Also, if possible, be able to classify the price levels by color within the tool. I hope someone can create this or...
Hi there, I'm experience Forex Trader, I trade manual system. My Signal ID is still under evaluation. Cheers. http://druss.mt4stats.com/
  Forex Dashboard Full  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
im found this indicator and it is for broco platform... i tried to put to my platform but the commodity and stock indicise didnt work... my broker has gold and silver data but something is wrong... maybe somebody can give a help here
I have a problem on MT5.. Real time data isn't on the chart... what kind of problem is it?? As you can see on chart real time bid= 113.075 and real time ask=113.102..... but no changing occurs on the chart...
may i know Mql5 class is like which style? borland's VCL , Microsoft MFC style or Microsoft ATL? thanks
hii forum.. i need a crossover alert for the following moving averages.. the parameters are: MA1 : PERIOD=5; SHIFT=1; MA METHOD= SIMPLE; APPLY TO = CLOSE MA1 : PERIOD=3; SHIFT=0; MA METHOD= SIMPLE; APPLY TO = CLOSE PLEASE CREATE A SOUND ALERT AND A CROSSOVER ARROW WHEN THESE TWO MOVING AVERAGES
Hi,  Can someone tell me what is the difference between OnCalculate() and NewTick(). OnNewTick() - used when new tick coming or new quote  OnCalculate() - used when price changes The explaination on both function looks like the same. still confuse on the usage (Does when price changes means new tick...
Hi,  I'm experiencing very high memory load with my MT5 terminal after I switched TF from H1 to M1 on all available currencies (see long red box on image below). It goes significantly over 1GB of RAM which makes it impossible to work even on a decent machine (Dell Lattitude E6400 -> Core 2 Duo...
I had an idea that I want to share for an improvement in working with objects. The idea is this: Right clicking on an object (say a trendline), to have 2 mirroring options. Horizontal mirroring, and vertical mirroring. This way, studying on a chart would be more flexibile. Would these options be...
  Ras id 31988 forexkarl  (12   1 2)
RAS ID31988 FOREXKARL Expertadvisor 1 Scalper strategy with these pair: EurGbp, EurChf, and GhpChf Only trading 0.1 lotsize Expertadvisor 2 Signal Strategy with these pair: EurUsd , EurGbp, and EurChf Only trading 0.1 lotsize These robots make a lot of trades every day. For microaccounts use
I made a simple test indicator. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| testInput.mq5 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property indicator_chart_window//---input int...
Hi, For about a year, I work on that EA that turns to be profitable. It is a scalping system. it works with Alpari UK, on EURCHF, EURGBP and USDCAD. Best works on EURCHF. Use it only on M15. When I used it on a demo account last year, It was extraordinary profitable, but since I use it live, I have...
Hello, I have a problem with my toolbars on FXLite. I set them up, charts, line studies, periodicity etc, but when I close fxlite down and re-open it, the toolbars are gone and I have to manually put them in again. Never had this problem before. I have tried saving as a template and a profile to no...
that is a revision of me to how to creating class : class CTrade{ protected: MqlTradeRequest m_request; // request data MqlTradeResult m_result; // result data ulong m_magic; // expert magic number ulong m_deviation; //...
'CTrade' - import is not defined USDCHF_break_x_bar_Low.mq5 66 32 my code: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> int check_Exit() { position_bar_name = define_Pos_bar_name(); if (position_bar_name >= 2) CTrade::PositionClose(symbol,deviation); return(888); } how to solve? thanks
Hi. Will the Results window of old MT4, with orders details (open,close,modify..) inserted in the optimization function in meta trader 5? I hope yes, since that windows can be very helpful to debug the logic of an EA, and monitor trades during testing. Regards
Would appreciate comments about combining ADX & DMI into one indicator.Can it be done and how would it be interpreted
hi,   i encounter a question about passing string's array into a DLL ,   first i declare the funtion in .mqh as follows : void f(string& array[]) ;  , but this failed .   and then i  try to do this by declare the function : void f(string& str) ;   with a for loop , i push string array into dll as...
''The Vesica piscis is a shape which is the intersection of two circles with the same radius, intersecting in such a way that the center of each circle lies on the circumference of the other. The name literally means the "bladder of a fish" in Latin.'' This pattern looks like it would be very...
as it says, is it possible to somehow host the MT4 on a web-page from my web server ? I already have 2 web servers running on my pc so thats no the hard part. If i could do this then I can get to it from work and my phone (Android, i know there's the free app) I can not have my phone at work and i...
  New Trading Room  (7)
Hello, dailymarketadvice.com has just incorporated a new service – our Trading Room – as an addition to our classic email signal service we have employed since 2005. The Trading Room serves as a wall from which our trading professionals publish signals based on our techniques for both futures and...
Hello This Ea is based on fibo retracement levels. It works but opens only buy order not sell. When we use this system manually have 75% win ratio. Could anyone fix the error -sell order not open !!! Trade logic: 1. Fib the previous days high to low as you do. 2. Price through 0 or 100 Fib, enter...
The signal provider account is about to get approved,latest by midweek next week. Its mainly a manual system and benefits from my eighteen years experience of forex trading which was my first career in 1992 ,although ea trading is also done,chiefly for scalping. Accuracy of about 71 percent and a
  TrendLine Alert  (1)
Hi, I am looking for an Alert facility when a price closes past a TRENDLINE in MT4 (Metatrader 4). I know how to do this with HLINE and VLINE. I need to be able to know when the price closes above/below a OBJ_TREND (trendline). It can be at any angle although not verticle (although if it could...
I wanted to use Comment() from CDealInfo in my code, but got a very strange compiler message. Turned out that the body for Comment() was indeed missing. Add the following piece to DealInfo.mqh (updated file is attached): //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi. I'm trying to find the Highest High since the open of the current session (whether Asian, London, New York) in MT4. Should be easy enough. The only problem is I'm trying to find the value over a range of currencies each to be displayed in a separate window: e.g. GBPEUR 38 GBPCHF 10 GBPEUR...
Hi guys ! I have created a hypothetical low risk portfolio (call it the HLRP). This portfolio includes only the RAS signal providers with the highest Sharpe ratio - only providers from the "excellent" and "very good" categories (for referencies see my thread "Post here your Scharpe (Sortino) ratio")...
  Tester artifact  (3)
Testing an multicurrency expert. In Settings tab I click Start and wait the test to finish. The Testing progress bar fills up until the end of test when it becomes empty again and the Cancel buton is named back Start. So, at the end of the test, here the graph tab resulted: Here the Settings...
hello , all guys , when a button was pressed it won't return to the un-pressed state until user click it again . i want to know how to release an button from pressed state by program , automatically ? or the following situation will be puzzling : two button are both in pressed state !
Hi, Can anybody describe the new rule IV.6 (Trading Terms): The maximum combined amount of positions and pending orders' lots, regardless of the direction on one symbol, is 15. Stop-losses and take-profits are not taken into account. Does it mean total amount of positions and pending orders is 15...