General - page 1485

this indicator will draw horizontal line on psychology level 000 and 50 on the price chart. i turn off background grid to see the line clearer. i alway use fibo nanci to draw on my chart when i want to move i will alway click on the psychology level line on the background. can anyone code to lock...
  Scalp (SWAP)  (3)
Hello all, I just found your forum with lots of beneficial stuff . I think to open an account with FX Salt and trade by scalping. I found one file working well (scalp) on MT4 of this broker but it works by opening only long positions, doesn't work on short ones . I'm newbie and I'm not...
  MetaPRO Signals  (1)
MetaPRO Signals available on Rent-A-Signal. 172 pips Profit in 3 weeks. Trade results at MetaPRO Signals | Rent a Signal Signal ID : 33011 MetaPRO Signals provides trade signals for the EURUSD pair. The calls are based on ICWR strategy and will aim to capture large swings in trending markets....
Comment is in the lefttop corner of a chart. But character in comment seems too little. Is it possible to change those character's properties, such as font, size ,color etc?  thanks 
Hello! I decided to make public my personal Trading System. It is created through many years of work on financial markets, my trading system produces consistent results for almost ten years. I Have opened a myfxbook account, since 01/01/2011 the results of my Trading System will be updated soon on...
I use strategy which open one trade and then can be opened more (usualy about 4-12) trades as one linked group. These groups can be closed by different conditions even if the first trade or trades in groups has negative profit. So, I strongly recommend set count of allowed trades to 30 and use small...
So I have been getting this error today when i try to login or open an account saying: 2010.12.30 17:50:58 Network '711748': authorization on MetaQuotes-Demo failed (Service is not available) 2010.12.30 17:45:07 Network failed to open a demo account, check connection settings or contact...
There is a long term debate which has been going on since time began. Newton and Leibniz puzzled over it, as have many before and many more will still do so. The debate is also present in the Forex field. Some Forex traders believe that we as traders follow patterns (such as Fibonaci numbers) which...
This is a hedge trading signal, I trade signals from the MACD KDJ signal, buy, sell signal. Moustly 1-2 open positions in the same time, maximum 5. Trading pair AUD/CHF,AUD/USD。 In the long run, my signal is profit.Thanks to my attention, I will try my best to do the best.
Dear MetaQuotes, When can we hope to see depth of market & some real volume data?
[Deleted]
  FXGlider  (3)
This is my trading journal from "10% Profit Monthly". I'll be posting results here on a daily basis. You can follow my trades via ZuluTrade on a demo or live account free of charge. I'll post the link here once I have passed the trial period, which should be within the next few days. In my signature...
Well I tried on the other 2 forums with no luck, so hopefully someone here can help me out. Would like to know if anyone can create a dashboard type indicator. This indicator would take 2 ema's of my choice and would indicate if the fast ema is above or below the slow ema for 3 particular time...
I get a message "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program." when trying to debug using VS9 a DLL called from EA. With MT4 I was able to debug my DLL using VS9. With MT5 I always get a message "A debugger has been found running in your...
Let's say you have to windows open in MT5. One EUR/USD 5 minute, and one EUR/USD 1 hour. Is it possible to link these two windows together, so if I draw a trendline on the 5 minute chart, the same trendline will appear on the 1 hour chart? It would be a very nice feature.
Hello freinds, How do I convert datetime to double? I tried to do: StringToDouble(IntegerToString(... but I got 'StringToDouble' - '{' beginning bracket is expected Can somebody help. Thanks
  Get stable 5-10% per month  (20   1 2)
Good afternoon everyone. I'm a Forex trader.My name is Andrew.I have been on Forex market 3 years. I have created own portfolio named like RI-Community Fund. Plan of action First 2 years (2011-2013)Fund will use more agressive settings on trade strategy. Estimated average profit: 15-20% per month...
Old traders, have a simple question. No we have a situation MT5 already out on a market, but almost everybody still using MT4. I try to make forecast how long will it take MT4 to die. So I need some history data. Thanks in Advance for answers.
In strategy tester, When I test with over 1 year period, usually the history data is quite unacceptable: the old history data is H1, while the recent history data is M5. Does anyone have this situation? Is MT5 designed like that? Thank you for your answer!
Over the years a lot has been said on forex day trading. So, what is the difference? How is forex day trading is different from forex trading? Well, when people use the term forex day trading they mean the act of buying and selling the stock within the same day, which means the trader puts on the...
"" Directory /crash contains files of terminal crashes. These files are automatically sent to the developer for finding out reasons for the crash and eliminating them."" ¿¿?? I don't like software doing that. Better include options: send automatically / ask / no send
Hello, (MQL4) I am familiar with 8 buffers max, 0-7 for indicators and EA's. However, does this imply a limit on the number of iCustom calls you can have in the same EA? I have two indicators, 1st w/ 8 buffers, 2nd w/ 6 buffers. Is this possible with iCustom? If not, is there a way around it? Google
Hi guys just gotta warn all noobs..that if they read forexfactory ..they gotta stay away from 2 guys over there...they are know scammers and having an ongoing scam attempt right now... the thread :The Amazing Magic of 3MW of now @ Forex Factory the conmen : brijon's Profile @ Forex Factory...
Please put a 'Tracer' in the  MQL5 Editor and the capacity to run EAs in this mode in Terminal. It should be able to step through an individual command, a single line of code, or blocks/sections/modules of MQL5 and show these in real time along with the results of them in the terminal.  Please give...
Hi there, I was wondering why is there such a gap in values of ADX indicator on 2 different broker companies. For the same ADX indicator period 8, chart H4: Metaquote: 26.5 Alpari: 16.17 See the attachments. Any ideas ? Thanks. Patrick
My EURUSD is wierd in that on my 5 min graph the candles go back to 15-12-2010 with 5 min candles. Then from there I get day (24hr) candles. Does anybody know where the EURUSD data is stored in Metatrader so that I can re-download it. My indicator won't work until I fix this
  Ras id: 32650 forex oracle  (32   1 2 3 4)
MM: One micro lot per $500 (.10/pip), so use buyer lots multiplier set to one. I only trade the GBP/USD during calm Asian hours so there is low drawdown. I always have two pending orders open, and usually the max trading positions I will have open at one time is 5-6, again with low drawdown. PLEASE...
  Instruments  (6)
Hello, What is the deference between this instruments: Stocks Forex Options Futures Indices Commodities Energies Shares Bonds ETFs Spread betting That will be a great help for us to understand more.
Understand the version upgrade is automatic, can we have a menu item to invoke it to start the upgrade? i ran my system and waited for 2hours, it still didnt start the update. In this case, can i download the new version and install over the old