General - page 1483

Hello trading friends, I always wanted to see the values of the moving averages or any other indicator overlaid on the price chart to be seen on the price axis. I think it is not possible on MT4. Can it be done in MT5? Can anybody help me pls..... Happy Trading... Anees Ahmed
EURUSD Yesterday trades were in a narrow range between the support level 1.3284 and the level 1.3385, these narrow range reflects the forming of the momentum that the pair will use it to determine the next trades direction, if the pair responded to the positive signals of reflecting the bearish...
Building Automated Trading Systems With an Introduction to Visual C++.NET 2005 Benjamin Van Vliet Has anyone read it? Is it worth reading?
  BREAK_OW +$2175.73 last week  (12   1 2)
RAS ranking is based on pips, but the best for you is to earn money. This is what BREAK_OW is doing: Last week Profit: +$2175.73 Total Profit (2 weeks): +$3498.92 Balance Max drawdown: $687.35 Have a nice profit! Break_OW | Rent a Signal
I have raised the quicksearch problem in CList and build 350 has fixed it. However, why you didnt also check the quicksearch in all the array libraries? Quicksearch they also use the old algo in CList and fail! CList::QuickSearch i= 0 ; j=m_data_total; while (j>=i) { //--- ">>1" is
  Need Team.  (4)
Dear. I'm looking for a team of 3 skilled programmers who can join me for a long-term partnership/cooperation in the developing of one or more EAs for our own use. The 3 programmers i'm looking for should have, all or at least one of these "skills" and understandings: - MQL4 - MQL5 - able to
Hello, How is it possible in MQL5 to copy a string value like "UPPER" in a buffer?? Somebody could help me please... Thank you
Hello Forex Traders, We're new here and are in the process of activating our Newton signal. We're opening this thread as a support thread for folks that have questions about our signal. RAS: rentasignal.com/signal/view/32684 MT4i: mt4i.com/users/ats-newton We recommend a $10k account with micro lot...
Hello, I would like to know how is it possible to do a condition on a date: for example if (considering that 2 datetime values are store in variables call Date1Val and Date2Val ): if (Date1Val < DateVal2 - 5Min || Date1Val > Date2Val + 5Min) ... My problem is concerning the fact to add or to...
Hello, I would like to know how is it possible to get the value of the 2 lines of the Stochastic indicator because I would like to do a Buy/Sell Signal when there is a cross of these 2 lines... Somebody could help me please??? Thank you.
RAS ID:32768 Use my signal will grow fast, thanks. The signals are send directly from my live account. Trading pair AUD/CHF adn EURUSD only, positions are always with Use hedge into transactions, usually 110-120 pips, max.150 pips. Moustly 1-3 open positions in the same time, maximum 6. The graph
Hi All, I am wondering if someone could help out, there is an RSS indicator inside NinjaTrader that plots the SMA on the RSI on the difference between two EMA's. the calculation is below: ==================================================== spread.Set(EMA(EMA1)[0] - EMA(EMA2)[0]); // buffer that...
[Deleted]
Hello all, i've found this great site and subscribed immediately...... So, i'm a newbie but not stupid My idea or maybe already yours is to bid and sell + stop directly in the chart. I mean for example, create a bid order, this order create the line on the chart (as it do now) so we can move...
Is there a possibility to put a pending order based on a given time (instead of a specified price). For instance buying at 19:00 24 Nov 2010, no matter what is the market price. (of course, I mean a simple way other than EA, as I do not want to keep my computer on) If it is not possible in MT4,...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "Evaluating the efficienсy of the Championship participants' strategies by the method of Bulashev". Andrey Khatimlianskii is no stranger in the world of automated trading. He is the author of numerous articles...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published Interview with Alexander Anufrenko (Anufrenko321). The risky development of Alexander Anufrenko (Anufrenko321) had been featured among the top three of the Championship for three weeks. Having suffered a catastrophic Stop...
generaly , if you want to get indicator data, you can use the code such as: double macd[]; int macdHandle=iMACD(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE); ArraySetAsSeries(macd,true); CopyBuffer(macdHandle,0,0,100,macd); printf("%s %f %f %f",Symbol(),macd[0],macd[1]...
Ther is a bug in MetaTrader 5 64bit it does not work on my Win 7 64Bit. I get this error The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32. dll. But MetaTrader 4 works.
Hi How would I go about backtesting a moving average crossover system? Thank you in advance. Jeff
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The 6th Week of the Championship: A Sudden Rush to the Top". The Championship is in its middle now, while the leader is the same - bobsley. However the distance between him and the second place is the minimal...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The 5th Week of the Championship: Big Trouble in Top-10". More than a month has passed since the start of the Automated Trading Championship 2010. One third of the distance is over and bobsley is still the...
Hi, I set "EventSetTimer(2)" on the first tick only and expect this "onTimer" event to fire during backtest, even in the weekend. I can't seem to get the output on the onTimer call which I assume means it is not being called. Below pasted a simple code for testing the problem, I use build 355....
[Deleted]
  metaquotes.net ?  (1)
http://www.metaquotes.net/ Service Unavailable. Metaqoutes no longer exists?
The MetaQuotes web site does not seem to be working and the MQL 4 & 5 documentation in pdf format is corrupt. Any idea when this will be fixed or is there a phone number I can call to speak with a real person? Best Regards Luke
  Reversing an EA  (18   1 2)
HI Guys Is it true that an EA cannot be reverse to trade the BUY becoming a SELL? Would like to hear anyone who has tried it.
Hi, This is what i have tried so far, but they all don't work except for the NormalizeDouble. But, it wont let me place the (take profit) at anything lower than 1.5 lots. I would like to be able to place it at 0.15 lots. How do you get it to place the ( take profit ) from the trade price when you...
Hello Everyone, I am looking for some help with the below code, I am trying to pass an object to a different class from a CArrayObj class using the At method which returns an object. But so far everything I have tried gives a critical crash stating access to an invalid pointer. So how can I...
Hi guys, i have a question about editing mql4 files. Is it possible to edit them in some other editor than the one which comes with mt4? For example i write java scripts in a programm called eclipse. I like it since it shows you more stuff while you are writing ect. Is there a plugin for ecplise or...
I run MT5 on two different machines. Since yesterday the EA on one machine now generates the following message: CTrade::PositionOpen: instant sell 10.84 EURUSD at 1.36664 sl: 1.37024 tp: 1.36254 [unknown retcode 10005]. I have tried everything I know even a complete re-installation of MT5 with the