General - page 1488

Hi All, I am testing the MT5 (deploying from MT4). The system is connected to large data sets that are stored in SQL server (more than 500K attributes per instrument). In MT4 in order to save download time I imported the data to history files and worked with the history files by using custom...
Hi , I would like to know, are there any CFTC or any other regulatory authority RULES for forex trading , stating, 1)Any specified minimum amount of free margin reqd- keeping in view the open positions-in percentage? 2)How long can one keep the -ve open positions in an account, both buy/sell? I am
  RAS Signal - Multi-EA  (96   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Multiple Expert Advisors (Multi-EA) Multi-EA Signal Homepage -- UPDATE: 04/12/2010 - Multi-EA is expanding and optimized! All the EA's have been optimized in the past two weeks and we're starting to perform again. Thank you to everyone for you loyal support over this past few months while we...
Hey everyone, I'd like to ask a question that I don't think has been answered. If I've got an ex4 of a custom indicator, but not the .mq4 file, how might I code it into an EA? For example, I've got the DRI, but I'd like to automate it. It's this thing. trade-profit [[dot]] com/dri-1.jpg Any tips?...
At the end of the day, all the stats and tech talk mean nothing if a trader can't show authenticated account histories with low Drawdowns and introduce me to happy customers. But if you can do that I have got 100 hours a week to promote you.
Hello, Situation on e/u in my opinion. [ATTACH]7386[/ATTACH]
Hello dear developers, I would like to store in a value the Buying price of a trade but with only two digits after decimal point. How can I do this?? Thank you. Antoine.
Postings on forums are often written out of order - that's fine, but the text on the site itself must be correct. Right now it is written in the 'basement': How to write an Expert Advisor or an indicator The genitive and accusative cases of homogeneous complements are monstrously mixed up here. To
Hello all, I'm new to forex, and mainly to MT5. until now I'ved work with FXCM's trading station II, but, since I can only use there accounts, I would like to use MT5 as my dealing tool. what I'm looking for is something like the picture I'm attaching here, it really make the life of a newbie...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The 7th Week of the Championship: A New Leader". In mid October two Belarusian participants were disqualified for violating the rule of multiple registrations. However the case was not completed. Our suspicion...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published Interview with Dimitar Manov (Manov). In the recent review by Boric Odintsov the Expert Advisor of the Bulgarian Participant Dimitar Manov appeared among the most stable and reliable EAs. We decided to interview this...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a report from Boris Odintsov: "Search for stable ATC 2010 EAs that get rich slowly but surely". The most important requirement of any investor is the maximum profit with minimum relative drawdown. And this idea was used in...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "Statistical Report of the First Month". More than a month has passed since the beginning of the Automated Trading Championship 2010. During this time we have been witnessing bright highs and stunning lows. The...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The 7th Week of the Championship: A New Leader". The seventh week of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 was marked by a fierce struggle for the first place. The Expert Advisor bobsley, though being $14,000...
If I declare a multi-dimensional arrays of objects and resize it, the constructor of the objects are not called properly, please check the attached example. I have to overcome it by using an object pointer and create the object using new
I have been studying Forex for a few months now and noticed that the following currencies (at least for now) move somewhat in the same direction (this is not an exhaustive list of all the currencies that move in the same direction): EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, NZDUSD, NZDJPY....
I was new here and would say hello with a question about a problem i have with PlaySound First .. Hello MQL community ..(^_^)* Ok now the problem. I've developed a EA to give me specific sound at specific price. I want diffrent sounds to do this. .. So i can hear the way the course go and i must not
http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/32632 Hello everyone, We would like to preface this by saying that any signal vendor who claims to produce astronomical profits does so at risk to your account. Many signal vendors use martingale and "grid"-based strategies that may produce astounding results in...
  HMA Channel Indi  (11   1 2)
Hi all, I know I am being a right pain again but does anyone have or know of an ma channel indicator based on the HMA? Boundaries can be determined either by points distance or % of price, and user definable. Any help greatly appreciated. Can't see anything on here or elsewhere. Thx, G-Man
Hi, IS it possible to place orders via your EA using a demo account? When I try to place orders I get: sell: Order has not been completed -error 4752 ERR_TRADE_DISABLED 4752 Trading by Expert Advisors prohibited I have 1000 equity in my demo account any help? Thanks...
From what I saw now (because my code doesn't work as expected anymore), when clicking a button, MT5 generates event for clicking button, but generates also even for clicking chart. I don't see the point honestly. Moreover, I don't know how to discriminate between the two. I mean, I have to make...
Hello, I try to do an EA which calculate a value on the OnCalculate() part of my code in a loop for each new [i] (IndBuffer[i]=CalculateValue). I would like to store /save this value in an handle in order to return it in the OnTick() part of my code in order to use it but I don't know how.....
Monthly summary: We had a great moth November 2010 I feel imply showing my results in terms of pips does not represent the success of my trades. As such, I have decided to show results in a model portfolio which better illustrates the potential of my trades. This show the type of growth that is...
Hello everyone, I know this topic has been discussed but of late I could not find any updates on the issue. The problem is back testing multi currency experts gives different results when tested on different currencies. The difference is MAJOR, otherwise this would not have been a problem. I...
[Deleted]
  Money Management  (22   1 2 3)
I received many comments, questions and emails about the management of money these days with the market becomes very volatile. This article will show you the most important math, you must learn to have good money management in learning to act on this market. Risk of Ruin Risk of ruin risk of ruin is
[Deleted]
This thread is to discuss my RAS signal: quantum_v1_EURUSD | Rent a Signal
[Deleted]
This thread is to discuss my RAS signal: quantum_v1a_EURJPY | Rent a Signal
[Deleted]
This thread is to discuss my RAS signal: quantum_v1_EURJPY | Rent a Signal
[Deleted]
This thread is to discuss my signal at RAS: quantum_v2_EURJPY | Rent a Signal
Registration is required in order to use all the features of the forum. Being registered gives you an identity on the board, a fixed username on all messages you post and an online public profile. Registration is free (unless otherwise specified), and offers an extended range of features,...