Are you a good trader? - page 5

Im a good traider, but that confidence came with a years of expirience and analyses.

To be a good trader we should have good knowldge and skills about Forex. If we have no knowledge and skills then we can not succeed in forex.

I think good traders mastered thier stretegy, money managment and psychology

for the moment I feel has not been a good trader, because I feel forex it is very difficult especially I still can not control themselves well. Being a good trader, we should be able to control themselves well.

Yes friend. Because, I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex with a good trading skill. Actually, I am getting proper direction from my trading broker MXTrade which is always dedicated to me to make profit. In this platform I can trade all major currencies due to having 50 up currencies. By using this facility my trading capacity is enhancing very swiftly.

Discipline, patience and lots of practice to get good at trading. Luck also plays a part in it, but a professional trader tries to leave the least to luck.

fxstrategist:
Discipline, patience and lots of practice to get good at trading. Luck also plays a part in it, but a professional trader tries to leave the least to luck.

Discipline in forex is very needed because if we are not discipline, we will not be able to get maximal result in forex.And to be discipline is not easy. We must start from demo account, while we are still learning about forex, then we can try to maximize real account like cent account in to more hone trading psychology

A good trader should be able to display those qualities needed to succeed in trading plan like being patient ,discipline and should exercise emotion control. And he should have good strategy in order to make profit.

You will know whether you are a good trader when you get to survive on market with consistent profits over time.

In my trading life I always prefer to trade in all major currencies because those are much save and secure from non popular trading currencies pair. That’s why I have chosen MxTrade where many popular currencies are on hand. In fact, almost 50 up trading pair in this ECN trading platform. So my trading presentation is ever-increasing very promptly. On the other hand, I am also use trade spot metal and CFds with competitive low spread. Actually, because of having narrowest trading spread I can scalp at any time for making profit in a short time. Normally, I always use in EUR/USD trading pair because of its slow motion. It is very popular and usable currency pair I have ever seen.
Reason: