Questions about License and the Product name Metatrader

Dear Metatrader Team,

I would like to know if I am allowed to announce on my webpage my services for EA programming.

If so , am I also allowed to use the words "Metatrader" and "Expert Advisor" ? 

Thanks for your help,

regards,

Filip

Hi lynckmeister,

No any promotion is allowed - not in direct way, not in hiddlen way sorry. 

newdigital:

Hi lynckmeister,

No any promotion is allowed - not in direct way, not in hiddlen way sorry. 

Why not ? This is his webpage :"I am allowed to announce on my webpage my services for EA programming".

lynckmeister:

Dear Metatrader Team,

I would like to know if I am allowed to announce on my webpage my services for EA programming.

If so , am I also allowed to use the words "Metatrader" and "Expert Advisor" ? 

Thanks for your help,

regards,

Filip

You mean: he wants to use his personal website to announce his personal service for his personal programming (to get personal income), and he is asking our permission for that? I think - after few pages of this thread - he will have to post the link to his website :) (i mean - he is trolling). It reminds me this provocative question about What do you think is the main reason most followers dont profit from a profitable signal provider or EA? ... trolling ...

newdigital:

You mean: he wants to use his personal website to announce his personal service for his personal programming (to get personal income), and he is asking our permission for that? I think - after few pages of this thread - he will have to post the link to his website :) (i mean - he is trolling). It reminds me this provocative question about What do you think is the main reason most followers dont profit from a profitable signal provider or EA? ... trolling ...

And for now - we all will speak about his website ...

newdigital:
And for now - we all will speak about his website ...
newdigital:

Maybe. But we can't punish someone for something he has not yet done. And I know some person who think that threads of 40 pages with almost only posts of same person is also trolling ;-)

About me: i know this opinion but we are not service desk affiliate :) I can have more threads with 40 pages. :) the only problem for me is that I can not contoll/develop many 40-page threads in simultanious way - and it is the only limitation for me (phisycally impossible).

About this question concerning his website: he will ask us about suitable webdesign for his website and what can we do? :)

newdigital:

About me: i know this opinion but we are not service desk affiliate :) I can have more threads with 40 pages. :) the only problem for me is that I can not contoll/develop many 40-page threads in simultanious way - and it is the only limitation for me (phisycally impossible).

About this question concerning his website: he will ask us about suitable webdesign for his website and what can we do? :)

:-)

By the way, to speak seriously - we really need some thread with some explanation/experience sharing/advice/whatever concerning the following:

How the members of this forum can promote themselves/signals/market products etc to outside mql5 forum.

I mean: what can they use? rss ... widgets ... websites ... blogs, google, charts ... and more. How they can use it in practical way ... how to maintain outside resourses in everyday basis to be alive ... how to get the followers/buyers ...

Because I found that many members have no idea how to promote themselves or their mql5 signals/products if they go to outside our community.

hehe thanks guys for this controversy ;)

Im not going to troll this forum with any links... I just want to know if i am allowed to offer the service on my own homepage using the produkt name metatrader, mql4(5), expert advisor... thats it ... 

If this is a legally protected trademark it might be forbidden ... therefore I am asking...

lynckmeister:

hehe thanks guys for this controversy ;)

Im not going to troll this forum with any links... I just want to know if i am allowed to offer the service on my own homepage using the produkt name metatrader, mql4(5), expert advisor... thats it ... 

If this is a legally protected trademark it might be forbidden ... therefore I am asking...

Some information here that should help:  TradeMark Info
Reason: