Problem with creating a line with standard class CChartObjectTrendByAngle - page 2

I looked at the create method of both classes, one uses if(!ObjectCreate(chart_id,name,OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE,window,time1,price1,time2,price2))

and the other if(!ObjectCreate(chart_id,name,OBJ_TREND,window,time1,price1,time2,price2)) 

I guess the trend by angle should find first the angle between the 2 points and then draw the line, but still it seems a bug to draw it on different anchor points, even if the angle is double.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

amir_avatar:

I looked at the create method of both classes, one uses if(!ObjectCreate(chart_id,name,OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE,window,time1,price1,time2,price2))

and the other if(!ObjectCreate(chart_id,name,OBJ_TREND,window,time1,price1,time2,price2)) 

I guess the trend by angle should find first the angle between the 2 points and then draw the line, but still it seems a bug to draw it on different anchor points, even if the angle is double.

Maybe you are right, try to write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Reason: