Parabolic SAR EA - page 5

dear mladen, did you see this part?

dear mladen, did u see this part

msdmsd:
hello mladen,

I have tested your parabolic SAR ea each version from v1.01 to v1.05... non of them is not according to my request. I just need robot should open position when psar spot changed direction and at the same time it should closed open position on opposite directions according to sales price not to buying prices... and I don't wanted any other indicator for filter or what ever...

if it is possible it should add new position on each bar, each bar should open just one position, tp should be open and stoploss (sl) deinetly should be. maybe you need spread indicator for sl. on buying and selling always sell price should use.

if you can build this one \I will be very appreciated thx in advance for your interest

msdmsd:
dear mladen, did u see this part

msdmsd

I do not think that opening a new position on each bar is a good idea (it is the shortest way to busting your account)

As of the rest : apply the code from my previous post, and it will open a new order just when sar trend changes

thx mladen, let me test this one...

hello mladen,

I have tested this one is not working good it is opening to many positon when trend is changed sl is just 2.5 pips I tried increasing it initial says 150 trail says 20 when I increased 20 to 200 it is accepting 200 pips with 20 it is accepting 2 pip... sl should be psar value+/- spread

hello mladen,

can you pls see www.forex-tsd.com/adownload.php?attahmentid=172959 psar EA it is very nice but I wold like to see stop loss value on the opened position. I have tested can you provide it with some changes... it is closed the position ad opened new position hen psar changed it I working very nice.

thx in adance

rgds

msd

msdmsd:
hello mladen,

can you pls see www.forex-tsd.com/adownload.php?attahmentid=172959 psar EA it is very nice but I wold like to see stop loss value on the opened position. I have tested can you provide it with some changes... it is closed the position ad opened new position hen psar changed it I working very nice.

thx in adance

rgds

msd

msd

As far as I see it has a stop loss already built in in that EA. Use InitialStop loss for that

Reason: