Build 482 problem with renko charts

Hello guys,

I need advise from GURUS. I updated one of my platform to build 482, and the xeprt that i use to produce renko charts not function anymore

But i have a metatrader version not updated, so if i paste the non updated terminal.exe to raplce the corrupted one, will it works ?

I join the expert for renko too, if someone could look whats wrong with build 482 ?

Thanks guys

Files:

Big Joe:
Hello guys,

I need advise from GURUS. I updated one of my platform to build 482, and the xeprt that i use to produce renko charts not function anymore

But i have a metatrader version not updated, so if i paste the non updated terminal.exe to raplce the corrupted one, will it works ?

I join the expert for renko too, if someone could look whats wrong with build 482 ?

Thanks guys

Big Joe

On my build 482 it works (see the example chart produced by the EA)

Files:
renko.gif  62 kb

Ah thank you Mladen, i will try again later.

My solution described above with the terminal works hopefully. I corrected it rapidly like that, because it's my primary system, and i don't want to lose a working day

Big Joe:
Ah thank you Mladen, i will try again later. My solution described above with the terminal works hopefully. I corrected it rapidly like that, because it's my primary system, and i don't want to lose a working day

It seems that it is then broker build specific problem (seems that the builds for different brokers are not the same even though the build number is the same). Just guessing now, but can not think of any other reason since it worked on my terminal without any additional settings at all

One of the newly created mysteries of metatrader

That's crazy,

It works on my laptop with build 482, same OS, same broker.

Metatrader is the funniest thing in the world !

I have had an earlier version 451, I think, work on one computer and not the other. I copied the entire directory containing Terminal.Exe, including sub directories, to the faulty computer and it worked. Since it is bad, this cannot make the situation worse. Perhaps a clean install by downloading the brokers latest may work.

Tzuman

It's not a problem with the build, sometimes the renko ea .ex4 or the mqlcache.dat gets corrupted, so delete the cache as well as the ex4 and restart your mt4, then it will work fine.

For me it works. Just started it and all was OK

Reason: