Help for making this EA

Hello

i want EA as following,

1- Divide the chart into fixed distances i put it in the EA.

2-If the price at first time of using EA and move close to the line from above, then open buy position

on the line exactly and Vise verse for the sell position.

3- If the price did not hit the profit , then open another position

with Martingale i decide it. When the price hit the profit line, all opened

positions must close at the same time.

4- The position should be opened for one type, i.e if the opened

position is buy, the EA does not open any sell position until the buy close on profit.

when the buy position hit the target at the same time, the EA open opposite position to the

buy, i mean sell position, and the sequence repeats itself as first.

5-The indicator in the attachments helps to draw the lines, but the first distance is 18 or 72 and the others will be zeros.

The important thing on this EA, all opened positions must close when the one position hits the target with profit.

Example

if the line is 1.3110 EUR/USD and the price now 1.3110 and coming from down trend toward that price

then the position will be opened at 1.3110 and to be buy, and vice verse for sell position. But all opened position must close at the same time.

v

6-No need for SL

i hope i gave you the idea,

Thanks

Files:

wadi:
Hello

i want EA as following,

1- Divide the chart into fixed distances i put it in the EA.

2-If the price at first time of using EA and move close to the line from above, then open buy position

on the line exactly and Vise verse for the sell position.

3- If the price did not hit the profit , then open another position

with Martingale i decide it. When the price hit the profit line, all opened

positions must close at the same time.

4- The position should be opened for one type, i.e if the opened

position is buy, the EA does not open any sell position until the buy close on profit.

when the buy position hit the target at the same time, the EA open opposite position to the

buy, i mean sell position, and the sequence repeats itself as first.

5-The indicator in the attachments helps to draw the lines, but the first distance is 18 or 72 and the others will be zeros.

The important thing on this EA, all opened positions must close when the one position hits the target with profit.

Example

if the line is 1.3110 EUR/USD and the price now 1.3110 and coming from down trend toward that price

then the position will be opened at 1.3110 and to be buy, and vice verse for sell position. But all opened position must close at the same time.

v

6-No need for SL

i hope i gave you the idea,

Thanks

oke permission to take the MQL code

Reason: