Will You Like Invest All Your Money In Forex

No Doubt Forex is So Risky Business Do You Like To Invest All Your Money In Forex.

To have some extra money from it. Beside of my current job.

Why would anybody invest all the money in forex? Isn't that a bit too irresponsible?

2nd principle of investment- diversify your portfolio to spread the risk...so from this you can guess the answer is no!

I have not put a single penny in forex but I am earning a decent income every month. There are many things in forex business besides trading which can be done to get income.

It is good to see that you want to earn from your skills and if you have some good skills, this investment is not really needed because there are many no deposit bonus and demo trading contests.

next:
No Doubt Forex is So Risky Business Do You Like To Invest All Your Money In Forex.

No I won't! Forex is really a risky thing! I will not invest all my money but I'll only invest half of it.

Well this is a serious violation of basic investment principles. I will never ever investing everything in at one place.

Diversify the investment. Then your risk will diversify.

Uhm nope, I do plan to invest a sizeable chunk of it on forex though (depending on how things go) but I'll never put it all on forex. Remember the old adage, don't put all your eggs in a single basket. The same applies for investments. There's no reason NOT to diversify your investments anyway, cause you'll never know what might happen!

There is no point in putting all your investment in forex on just a hope. Even if you have a very very good trading system, I would recommend to invest only 10% of your money because you will grow it.

That (investing all the money in forex) would be gambling not trading

Reason: