What are the biggest reasons of losing Money in forex - page 3

Always trying to be on the market with open trading on too many crosses. I think this is a common mistake for losing money.

The common and biggest mistake of our losses are our category. We are retail traders attracted or I must say trapped by leading market player because they need a surface to feed on and we provide that surface.

smartpip:
The common and biggest mistake of our losses are our category. We are retail traders attracted or I must say trapped by leading market player because they need a surface to feed on and we provide that surface.

Retails traders are trend followers wishing to work frantically with many daily operations. Much stress and little profit. Institutional investors, instead, move less portfolios with strong convictions often in contrast.

did anyone mention the fact most brokers are a bunch of robbing barstewards, that would sell there own grandma if they could make a million

and probably account for at least 50% of all traders to loose - and for all we know is possibly much higher

my intuition tells me they probably account for 70-80% of all traders to loose regardless of a traders methods

no offence intended to any nice Brokers out there ?

Sometimes you lose money for simple oversights such as not setting the outset of the stop loss to the trade. Very useful tool: the trailing stop, to accumulate some small profit day after day.

According to me I feel that the main and one of the biggest reason for failing in the forex market is lack of knowledge regarding the forex trading business and lack of account management.

WR1:
did anyone mention the fact most brokers are a bunch of robbing barstewards, that would sell there own grandma if they could make a million

and probably account for at least 50% of all traders to loose - and for all we know is possibly much higher

my intuition tells me they probably account for 70-80% of all traders to loose regardless of a traders methods

no offence intended to any nice Brokers out there ?

Different view. But truly agree with you. We cannot avoid the brokers at all. Because most of the brokers are scammers.

I'll be brief - lack of discipline

No trading plan and understanding trading as gambling not as trading

Trying to operate against the trend to often, to catch the primary top / bottom.