Will You Like Invest All Your Money In Forex - page 2

Most of traders are actually gambling (taking excessive risks, among other things), so no wonder that questions like these are asked

Its not necessary to invest all our money into the forex market to make money. Thus, the traders should first try to develop a trading system which works good for them so that they can make some consistent profits.

Family spare cash to do business

One cannot invest in forex. You can speculate in forex and invest into an asset giving you returns in the form of passive income. Being a forexman, you are a speculator praying the currency you bough/sold to go in your desired direction.

Hussein Obama:
One cannot invest in forex. You can speculate in forex and invest into an asset giving you returns in the form of passive income. Being a forexman, you are a speculator praying the currency you bough/sold to go in your desired direction.

Good post my dear friend...

of course not

it's a riscky market

I will not invest all my amount in forex . FIrst I will test my skills in demo after it in demo accounts with low investment. Then I will start trading with some reasonable amount . Iwill then invest half of my amount in forex trading. It will remain safe to have a back up.

I never invest my all money in one investment or several investments. I normally use 20% of my income for investments. Remainder for family, education, savings, etc

Yes, that's what I'm doing as well, but rather in a conservative mode.

next:
No Doubt Forex is So Risky Business Do You Like To Invest All Your Money In Forex.

Of course not, it is necessary to invest a little amount in Forex market and if you know you can bet the market, then put another money but not your whole money because Forex is very risky and no system can predict its movement.

Reason: