What are the biggest reasons of losing Money in forex - page 14

Yes, as the Forex overnight so you can make million heads down the street you would not take too much time. Because this place is actually in favor of a trade, you will profit from such trade, just to the contrary, then the same amount of loss, you have to pay.

Learn about binary options trading from the experts. We review the top binary options brokers for you to help you succeed in making money with binary options

jakesgarland:

You mean you are giving us reasons why people are losing money? Funny

The main reason is to lose money in forex business. First they came randomly and join. Don't have basic knowledge about the business. And therefore they fall in lose.

PascalD:
You mean you are giving us reasons why people are losing money? Funny

OP has attached link. Need to check it out to see what happen there.

Uncle Flintop:
Due to lack of accurate trading knowledge is the foremost reason for losing money in this market place. That’s why; from my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to learn Forex in a proper way. And, I have chosen MXTrade as my trading platform which at all times ensures most excellent trading atmosphere for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Very helpful and good reason behind it.Why people loss in forex market.

How much experience do you have in forex market? And you are following MXTrade and what benefit does it brought to you?

There are many reason why someone can lose when he is trading. From my perspective of view the most important ones are the poor risk management, the lack of knowledge and practice and the greed as well

Apart from the obvious reasons like ignorance and lack of experience among newbie traders it’s fraud, fraud and more fraud. A lot of that fraud and shady business practices is related to binary options brokers. There’s a good reason why Israel, which used to have a huge community of binary options brokers before they banned their business on the territory of the country, are now looking to prohibit even the marketing of binary options abroad so those brokers can’t advertise to foreign clients either.

Greetings,

The reasons could be many. Some of them are:

- Fighting with the market

- Inability to accept the loss

- Not enough knowledge, experience, funds in the trading account

- Bad MM and risk control

- Fear and greed
Also beside those  above, I believe many others may be added :)

Reason: