I just discover and test MT5, and I have to say that I am really impressed by the improvement made from MT4. To my point of view the two major improvement are Metaeditor and the Strategy tester.
1. MetaEditor : OO aproach is really a "must have" and the debugger is really usefull.
2. Strategy tester with the agent functionnality speed up testing of EA which can simply not be tested on simple laptop I used to have (3 Ghz dual core).
Three questions :
1. Would it be possible in the future to use debugger with Strategy tester?
2. I tried to use several laptops I have in my domestic network to test some EA. It used to work fine but I have now some "synchronization error" from one of them (using metatester64 build 392 as Terminal32 on host). Can you please try to give some reason on that specific error?
3. Do you have a roadmap for future release? What is the frequence of new build?
What an excellent remarks you made on MT, I would join you and thank MQ for MetaEditor Styler. But that is a real pity noone seemed to notice your post. I would like to support you, may be you and me altogether make our voices louder and won't be left unnoticed. So, again please someone from MQ answer these important questions originally asked by och
* Would it be possible in the future to use debugger with Strategy tester?
* Do you have a roadmap for future release? What is the frequence of new build?