about signal price change

if my signal is free these days, and have 10 subscriers, after 20 days, I set the price $50, the 10 users will pay to me?

and if price change, how does it work? 

No, these 10 subscribers will not pay until their subscriptions end. All new subscriptions and existing subscriptions renewals will cost a price you specified. 

marsel:

No, these 10 subscribers will not pay until their subscriptions end. All new subscriptions and existing subscriptions renewals will cost a price you specified. 

Allow me to add to what marsel has said : if these 10 subscribers has credit (read :money) in their mql5 payment, their credit will be frozen for the new subscription and you will be paid at the end of subscription (read Signal Rules and read here). However if they have less credit to subscribe or no credit in their mql5 payment, they will not subscribe to your signal. 

Even if they do subscribe, they may not very happy about being suddenly charged from free to paid one, and they may cancel the subscription (yes they can do that), simply because  so you have to announce in your signal description that the signal will not be free anymore.

Another way is to create several signal with same strategy but different signal price. The free signal is not as profitable as the paid one.  

Reason: