Forex is meant for me.

Do you think Forex is meant for you to make your dreams come true?

it really depends, are you patient? are you dedicated? are you willing to spend years to study the market? if you are then forex might be for you, if not, then stick to a day job coz you might just loose lyou money

Melle:
Do you think Forex is meant for you to make your dreams come true?

I think so) In some ways it gets you a tool to make money) And like in any other business you can find here yourself)

It is not. It is a job like any other job. If someone thinks that it is there for dreams to become true then he/she will be disappointed.

yeah i believe that forex can really do this if we really devote ourself in our business and thus we can make progress in forex trading if we keep on walking with forex trading goodly because all those who are doing effort in forex they are getting reward.

The market will tell you if it is right for you. Everyone who enters the market thinks that the market is right for them, but 98% will fail to make it.

Forex is a positive way of work for me. It helped me in hard times ,worried about job I was not having confidence to start any business , With forex it was possible to invest some my saving in business .slowly it bring me a new era of earning. It is part of my life now.

Hell yeah! It has produced many names in the Billion Dollar industry.

Forex plays a crucial part in my life and I think it’s meant for me. I dedicated myself to it with commitment and passion. I believe that In order to succeed and achieve you goals often it is indispensable to sacrifice many things But I am certain that, we shouldn’t let this dedication become something that enslaves us.

I don’t know if it’s meant for me – but I like & enjoy trading plus I got some extra income in my account at the end of the month
Reason: